Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Carthographic interest

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Thelonius Posted - 17 Jul 2005 : 20:51:14
I am searching for a complete Faerun map, first cause it might be useful for my campaigns, and second cause I am a lover of cartography, (nobidy asked me but I wanted to say it ) where can I find a complete Faerun map with all the regions? Calimsham, Tethyr, Maztica, Kara-tur, and the most important metropoli?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Xysma Posted - 18 Jul 2005 : 16:01:30
I just checked the paizo website and issues 287, 288, and 289 can be purchased for $6 each, but 290 is unavailable. I did check ebay and you could pick up issue 290 with the map for $3.59, as a matter of fact, it looks like you could get all four issues for around $2-3 each on ebay.
Xysma Posted - 18 Jul 2005 : 15:56:45
Dragon magazine, issues 287-290 contain the giant map of Faerun.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 17 Jul 2005 : 23:01:43
Your best bets are likely either the map that was included in the FRCS, or the four-part map that came with some issues of Dragon (I'm sure someone else will provide the issue numbers).

Maps of cities are scattered around in various resources; they're usually in sourcebooks covering that area, if anywhere. 2nd edition stuff was better about this than 3rd edition has been. The old Forgotten Realms Adventures had a lot of city maps in it, though they weren't terribly detailed.

In print, there's also the old Forgotten Realms Altas, by the late Karen Wynn Fonstad. Those pop up on eBay quite often, and usually for a decent price.

A final resource to consider: The Forgotten Realms Interactive Altas. It's a very nifty program with all sorts of maps and such in it. Unfortunately, it's been OOP (Out of Production/Print) for a long time, and when I see it on eBay, it commands a healthy price.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000