Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Info on Druxus Rhym?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Inyotef Posted - 28 May 2005 : 23:32:56
Hi..does anyone have any references for the Thayan Zulkir of Transmutation, Druxus Rhym? I'm trying to find information on class levels, background history, magic items, etc for him as an NPC. Any information would be appreciated. I don't have most reference guides, so if anyone can post the info in chat or send me an email that would be great.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Waldham Posted - 08 Apr 2006 : 16:14:24
Hello, I search informations about the ritual created by Druxus Rhym that permit to become a thayan gladiator (PrC in Champions of Ruin).
Are there a book that give this information or an official webpage ? if yes, what book, please ? Or what link for the webpage ?

Thanks for your future answer.
The Sage Posted - 30 May 2005 : 02:02:12
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

Archmage. It should be in the FRCS as well. :)
It is. Pg. 41.
Alaundo Posted - 29 May 2005 : 23:05:48
quote:
Originally posted by Inyotef

Well, I guess it's happening alot on the internet then. I can't see how posting a small section about a character (especially from manuals for a game where the information is supposed to be shared)is breaking copyright laws...but I could be wrong.

Well met

If a portion of a sourcebook is to be posted, please use the quote button when posting the selected text and state the name of the sourcebook and page number and the publisher. Please refrain from posting large amounts of text, only small sections will be allowed. Thank ye.
Inyotef Posted - 29 May 2005 : 22:12:36
Well, I guess it's happening alot on the internet then. I can't see how posting a small section about a character (especially from manuals for a game where the information is supposed to be shared)is breaking copyright laws...but I could be wrong.
Kajehase Posted - 29 May 2005 : 20:53:11
quote:

Also, I don't have the Spellbound, Unapproachable East, and Lords of Darkness references. If someone is so kind enough to post the information in there (particularly the detailed stats), I'd be most appreciative (or email me them).

You do know that'd be breaking copywright laws, don't you?
Kuje Posted - 29 May 2005 : 17:26:40
quote:

Hi..I did find the Villains reference and now the FRCS reference. In the FRCS, he's listed as Tra10/Red10/Acm4. What does the Acm stand for? Academician? Where can I find the reference for that PC? Also, I don't have the Spellbound, Unapproachable East, and Lords of Darkness references. If someone is so kind enough to post the information in there (particularly the detailed stats), I'd be most appreciative (or email me them). The gallery pic is very cool, and I'll be using it in my campaign.

Archmage. It should be in the FRCS as well. :)
Inyotef Posted - 29 May 2005 : 16:14:23
Hi..I did find the Villains reference and now the FRCS reference. In the FRCS, he's listed as Tra10/Red10/Acm4. What does the Acm stand for? Academician? Where can I find the reference for that PC? Also, I don't have the Spellbound, Unapproachable East, and Lords of Darkness references. If someone is so kind enough to post the information in there (particularly the detailed stats), I'd be most appreciative (or email me them). The gallery pic is very cool, and I'll be using it in my campaign.
Alaundo Posted - 29 May 2005 : 10:51:20
Well met

In addition, see Micheal Mueller's image of Druxus Rhym (and other Zulkir's of Thay) in his gallery here at Candlekeep.
Kajehase Posted - 29 May 2005 : 10:25:37
As for 3ed class levels they're in the FRCS, and there's also a short description (thankfully free of numbers) in Lords of Darkness.
The Sage Posted - 29 May 2005 : 03:41:11
Since he may return here first, and for the future benefit of any other scribes who are curious about this Zulkir of Thay, I'll post the references here.

References for Druxus Rhym can be found in the 2e Villain's Lorebook, which is available for free download at WotC, and I believe he's also detailed and stat'd in the 2e Spellbound boxed set. And finally, there is some brief notes about him in the 3e Unapproachable East tome.
Kuje Posted - 28 May 2005 : 23:39:39
I answered you over on WOTC's. :)

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000