Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Anauroch Empire of Shade, question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nemesisdragon Posted - 06 Nov 2007 : 05:51:48
A quick question and I will immediately apologize for having to post a topic about it for I don't think it warrants one. I was just wondering if anybody who has this book could give me a list of the new creatures introduced in the back of the book. Just wanted to see if one of my favs made it in A PM will work too, a pre-emptive thanks to anybody who can help.
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Rinonalyrna Fathomlin Posted - 29 Nov 2007 : 18:49:07
quote:
Originally posted by Tigger

I've just read the intro on the wizard site, but that question and several others seem to come up about this adventure and actually the whole trio of adventures that this concludes. I just dont think every adventure needs to be a world changing event for the Realms, am I the only one?
-Tig

Nope.
Tigger Posted - 29 Nov 2007 : 03:14:03
quote:
Originally posted by Ergdusch

I have not bought this adventure yet, and I am niot sure if I ever will. However, I still have a question related to this adventure. I will put up a spoiler tack so future players of this modul might not read any further...

I've just read the intro on the wizard site, but that question and several others seem to come up about this adventure and actually the whole trio of adventures that this concludes. I just dont think every adventure needs to be a world changing event for the Realms, am I the only one?
-Tig

Ergdusch Posted - 14 Nov 2007 : 12:08:40
I have not bought this adventure yet, and I am niot sure if I ever will. However, I still have a question related to this adventure. I will put up a spoiler tack so future players of this modul might not read any further...

According to the introduction part posted on the WOTC page, the shades steal the Nether scrolls from Cormythyr. I wonder, are there no elves to defend them since the 'Crusade'? And what happened with the special guardian of the Tree that is mentioned in Cormanthyr - Empire of Elves, IIRC?

Is there any info on this in the adventure itself, maybe?!?
nemesisdragon Posted - 14 Nov 2007 : 07:41:37
Thanks! Greatly appreciate it! I have to admit, I like that shadow sea serpent (was able to check that out because of the excerpts on the Wotc page).
Skeptic Posted - 14 Nov 2007 : 05:28:32
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Only four critters:

krinth
shadow sea serpent
sharn
veserab

How much different Sharns are in there vs in MoF ?
Wooly Rupert Posted - 14 Nov 2007 : 05:21:28
Only four critters:

krinth
shadow sea serpent
sharn
veserab
nemesisdragon Posted - 14 Nov 2007 : 04:19:51
Just wanted to ask quickly once again as soon as somebody receives this book, can you give us a list of the new creatures (just the names) on here or PM me. Even if the infamous one I crave is not there, I need it for my personal archiving anyways. Like to get the info as soon as I can to keep the list up to date, a humble and pre-emptive thanks and sorry for the constant haggling :P
Rinonalyrna Fathomlin Posted - 13 Nov 2007 : 17:13:20
Will look for this book in the store, then...just to check it out.
Dalor Darden Posted - 13 Nov 2007 : 06:18:33
I bought my copy on the 12th.
EvilKnight Posted - 13 Nov 2007 : 05:41:14
Amazon just started shipping yesterday (11/12/2007).

EvilKnight
Rinonalyrna Fathomlin Posted - 13 Nov 2007 : 02:36:53
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by nemesisdragon

Does anybody know if this book has become available yet or know of a release date? Just wondering, it'll be a week before I can get to the bookstore :P thanks

Tuesday, according to Amazon. I need to ping Kent at my FLGS...

This week? My, that's tomorrow (where I am).
Wooly Rupert Posted - 12 Nov 2007 : 05:32:02
quote:
Originally posted by nemesisdragon

Does anybody know if this book has become available yet or know of a release date? Just wondering, it'll be a week before I can get to the bookstore :P thanks

Tuesday, according to Amazon. I need to ping Kent at my FLGS...
nemesisdragon Posted - 12 Nov 2007 : 04:33:41
nemesisdragon Posted - 06 Nov 2007 : 23:31:26
lol, i am figuring there will be no yellow either, it disheartens me lol :P I see my love of the creature it well known. thanks brimstone, i saw a listing on the site for the water creature and it got me wondering. Thanks for the support and answers, I'll see you gents in time :D

Mattus, I will have to try and scrounge up the goods on the others, pending time. Trying to remember Faerun based dragons especially will be tough as I think we've about got them all
Brimstone Posted - 06 Nov 2007 : 16:04:54
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/4ex/20071105a
This is at the main WotC site. Check out the introduction article.
Matthus Posted - 06 Nov 2007 : 14:50:12
I fondly remember the dragons you gave us here:

http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9449

but I think that you may have to wait a little longer to see them in some source books

So, if you will give us some more of your favs in the meantime ...
Brenigin Posted - 06 Nov 2007 : 08:01:38
The book isn't out quite yet.

However, I am prepared to gaze into my crystal ball and make a prediction: there will be no Yellow Dragon in it. ;)

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000