Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 # of posts

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Karesch Posted - 10 Aug 2003 : 01:19:04
My picture/profile, etc, isn't recording the number of posts I'm making. I must have made at least 30 by now I'm thinking, and it's still hovering at 15. I'm not sure why, perhaps Sage Alaundo could assist me with this? or explain the why of it.. thanks.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bookwyrm Posted - 10 Aug 2003 : 06:37:47
Actually, the Inn was zero-credit from the start. Then our fine Head Scribes extended that to all of that section of the forums. They didn't announce the latter change, but Alaundo tells us it wasn't long before sharp-eyed sages noticed it . . . .

You're looking sharp-eyed yourself. You're the first newcomer to have suspected the cause, if not the reason, for the post-count question.

We really need to put this up on the board at the front desk or some other such place so that people are told this up front . . . .
The Sage Posted - 10 Aug 2003 : 06:09:36
This practice was discontinued mainly due to the once-present insistance of a number of forum users only posting greetings to newcomers and so forth in the various 'Welcome' and 'Inn' sections of Candlekeep because it granted them another point on their post counts.

Salabasha Posted - 10 Aug 2003 : 02:09:15
I asked that also when I joined. The "Welcome to Candlekeep", as Dantrag mentioned, don't count as posts towards the counter. All the other fourms do though.
Dantrag Posted - 10 Aug 2003 : 01:59:51
The inn and the grounds don't record posts. Oh the 'Welcome to Candlekeep' and site content don't either...
Karesch Posted - 10 Aug 2003 : 01:20:52
ok, now it's gone up, does it not record the posts you make in candlekeep? mainly the main room and the grounds?

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000