Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 New Avatars

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
The Sage Posted - 16 Jun 2003 : 17:02:28
Is there any chance of some new avatars being posted anytime soon?. I only ask because the similarities in avatars between Bookwyrm and myself, is distracting for some forum users. Both he and I have been searching for new pictures to use for our custom avatar, but have had little in the way of success. So I was just curious to know whether the Candlekeep staff were planning anything big on the avatar front.

May all your learning be free and unfettered

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The Sage Posted - 24 Jun 2003 : 12:32:18
I have been considering designing a picture myself. I just can't seem to get the right amount of 'sageness' incorporated into the picture. Of course, I have a great picture of a Sage Arcanaloth I could use, that I once drew for a Planescape campaign, but my avatar is supposed to be human, not a yugoloth.

May all your learning be free and unfettered

Bookwyrm Posted - 24 Jun 2003 : 06:47:09
Think this is bad? Try Skills and Feats of the Realms (especially Branmakmuffin's comment on Page 6) or Realistic Role-Playing.
Malice Posted - 23 Jun 2003 : 22:35:20
Man, I know how you feel now; reading this itself is kind of disorienting...maybe you could find someone to make one for you...?? ::shrugs::
The Sage Posted - 17 Jun 2003 : 08:07:57
I did find a picture of a Sage-Lich in the 2e Monster Mythology, which looks good, but I really don't want to go with that image either.

Bookwyrm Posted - 17 Jun 2003 : 06:12:38
Indeed -- I can't find any sagely faces with no easily identifiable features (as I, and I assume Sage, don't want to steal the faces of Elminster, or Gandalf, or such). Is there any hope of a change?

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000