Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 The Great Dale

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
RodOdom Posted - 10 May 2006 : 15:22:52
Anyone run or play in any adventures in the Great Dale?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
RodOdom Posted - 18 May 2006 : 18:35:38
Thanks for sharing Erem. Here's the first leg of a solo player's adventure in the Great Dale. He's a Tuigan paladin of Eldath.

http://www.rpol.net/display.cgi?gi=14614&threadnum=19&date=1146719322&show=all
Eremite Posted - 16 May 2006 : 16:35:22
Many thanks Alaundo. I was planning on posting them when they're finished. I'm still working on the introduction but hope to have it all written up by the time the week is out. I hope you find it interesting.
Alaundo Posted - 16 May 2006 : 14:14:56
quote:
Originally posted by Eremite

My next campaign is going to be set in the Great Dale. I have written a fairly long campaign outline and hope to start the game in a month or so (I live in a different country to my players so we're going to get together to run the initial session and then run the subsequent games via Skype).

The plot involves the return of Eltab, the activities of the Blightlords and Lolth's manipulations of the Eldreth Veluuthra and various surface elves. Throw in some Eldath-worshipping drow psions and a wood elf hierophant in stasis on a demiplane that the nilshai are using as one of their "doors" to the Material Plane and you have a lot of my campaign described! ;)

Well met

Hmmmm, very interesting. Are these campaign notes anything that ye can share with us in detail, Eremite? I'll also gladly make room on the Candlekeep site for thy journals and material, if it will serve ye well.
Eremite Posted - 16 May 2006 : 08:03:57
My next campaign is going to be set in the Great Dale. I have written a fairly long campaign outline and hope to start the game in a month or so (I live in a different country to my players so we're going to get together to run the initial session and then run the subsequent games via Skype).

The plot involves the return of Eltab, the activities of the Blightlords and Lolth's manipulations of the Eldreth Veluuthra and various surface elves. Throw in some Eldath-worshipping drow psions and a wood elf hierophant in stasis on a demiplane that the nilshai are using as one of their "doors" to the Material Plane and you have a lot of my campaign described! ;)

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000