Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 The Great Dale
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RodOdom
Senior Scribe

USA
509 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2006 :  15:22:52  Show Profile  Visit RodOdom's Homepage Send RodOdom a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Anyone run or play in any adventures in the Great Dale?

Eremite
Learned Scribe

Singapore
182 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2006 :  08:03:57  Show Profile  Visit Eremite's Homepage Send Eremite a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My next campaign is going to be set in the Great Dale. I have written a fairly long campaign outline and hope to start the game in a month or so (I live in a different country to my players so we're going to get together to run the initial session and then run the subsequent games via Skype).

The plot involves the return of Eltab, the activities of the Blightlords and Lolth's manipulations of the Eldreth Veluuthra and various surface elves. Throw in some Eldath-worshipping drow psions and a wood elf hierophant in stasis on a demiplane that the nilshai are using as one of their "doors" to the Material Plane and you have a lot of my campaign described! ;)

Best
E
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2006 :  14:14:56  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Eremite

My next campaign is going to be set in the Great Dale. I have written a fairly long campaign outline and hope to start the game in a month or so (I live in a different country to my players so we're going to get together to run the initial session and then run the subsequent games via Skype).

The plot involves the return of Eltab, the activities of the Blightlords and Lolth's manipulations of the Eldreth Veluuthra and various surface elves. Throw in some Eldath-worshipping drow psions and a wood elf hierophant in stasis on a demiplane that the nilshai are using as one of their "doors" to the Material Plane and you have a lot of my campaign described! ;)

Well met

Hmmmm, very interesting. Are these campaign notes anything that ye can share with us in detail, Eremite? I'll also gladly make room on the Candlekeep site for thy journals and material, if it will serve ye well.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Eremite
Learned Scribe

Singapore
182 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2006 :  16:35:22  Show Profile  Visit Eremite's Homepage Send Eremite a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Many thanks Alaundo. I was planning on posting them when they're finished. I'm still working on the introduction but hope to have it all written up by the time the week is out. I hope you find it interesting.

Best
E
Go to Top of Page

RodOdom
Senior Scribe

USA
509 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2006 :  18:35:38  Show Profile  Visit RodOdom's Homepage Send RodOdom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for sharing Erem. Here's the first leg of a solo player's adventure in the Great Dale. He's a Tuigan paladin of Eldath.

http://www.rpol.net/display.cgi?gi=14614&threadnum=19&date=1146719322&show=all
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000