Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Underdark Maps

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MisterX Posted - 24 Jul 2013 : 16:15:21
Greetings, fellow Loreseekers (and, of course, honourable Sages ;D),

I'm currently searching Underdark Maps for my FR Drow Campaign. It's set in the Northdark, so maps on the north-western area of Faerûn (meaning: North and Silver Marches) will suffice.

I found maps in the 3e Underdark, the 2e Menzoberranzan Boxed Set as well as the 2e "Drow of the Underdark" and "Drizzt Do'Urdens Guide to the Underdark". Unfortunatly, every single map is incomplete.

Do you know of any published or fanmade (maybe as high-skilled as the great works of Mark Taylor?!) maps of the Underdark / Northdark?

Thanks!
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kris the Grey Posted - 25 Jul 2013 : 05:07:46
Ozreth,

Thanks! I knew I'd shared some map links SOMEWHERE.
Ozreth Posted - 25 Jul 2013 : 04:56:59
Try this out :)

http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17599
Kris the Grey Posted - 25 Jul 2013 : 02:47:34
Search on Candlekeep and you will find a thread or two detailing Underdark maps in the North. I know I've mentioned at least one good source for 'point A to point B' maps in the region (with links) I just don't recall them at the moment!
Kentinal Posted - 24 Jul 2013 : 22:03:32
They was a map posted someplace, of where underdark cities were compared to the surface. I believe it was WotC site, however am not sure.
Hoondatha Posted - 24 Jul 2013 : 21:54:43
You mean maps that show the relative positions of underdark locales in relation to things on the surface? The only two I know are the one in Drizzt's Guide, which only focuses on the western Realms, and the one in Underdark you mentioned.
MisterX Posted - 24 Jul 2013 : 19:09:06
I'm lookimg for "overland"-maps like in the 3e "Underdark".
Hoondatha Posted - 24 Jul 2013 : 18:56:17
If you're looking for actual tunnel maps, I don't think very much has ever been published. It's almost impossible to do so, since we're talking about a 3D puzzle that stretches several miles below the surface. The best you can try to do, sourcebook-wise, is a very broad overview like in DD's Guide.

The only place I can suggest is looking in the 2e mega-adventure Night Below, which has a lot of underground maps. Most of them are more isolated lairs, but some are fairly substancial. And if you find any fan-made maps, I'd be interested to see them.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000