Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Field of Triumph?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
xedrick Posted - 15 Sep 2012 : 06:41:34
Can anyone direct me to some info on the Field of Triumph? My players heard 'arena' and have been fixating on it, but I can't find any real information about it..
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Razz Posted - 16 Sep 2012 : 00:57:51
And as the DM, that means the designers leave it in your hands to develop the rest so you can stretch your own creative muscles in the Realms. That's been the typical "Realms Policy" concerning lore.

Now what drives me nuts is when I develop further on something described in a few sentences and then one day the designers decide to give a full blown description. Not a common occurrence, but annoying nonetheless. So I purposefully expand on material in my games that I know the designers will almost never get around to doing.
xedrick Posted - 15 Sep 2012 : 21:01:00
Well, I've searched volo's guide to waterdeep and waterdeep and the north and I'm not turning up any matches aside from vague, passing references, so that's why I figured I'd ask here.

I just found a reference in City of Splendors: Waterdeep, too, but it's a measly paragraph.
The Sage Posted - 15 Sep 2012 : 08:17:13
You'll find that practically every published sourcebook on Waterdeep has section of the Field of Triumph.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000