Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Field of Triumph?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

xedrick
Seeker

82 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2012 :  06:41:34  Show Profile Send xedrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Can anyone direct me to some info on the Field of Triumph? My players heard 'arena' and have been fixating on it, but I can't find any real information about it..

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31743 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2012 :  08:17:13  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You'll find that practically every published sourcebook on Waterdeep has section of the Field of Triumph.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

xedrick
Seeker

82 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2012 :  21:01:00  Show Profile Send xedrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I've searched volo's guide to waterdeep and waterdeep and the north and I'm not turning up any matches aside from vague, passing references, so that's why I figured I'd ask here.

I just found a reference in City of Splendors: Waterdeep, too, but it's a measly paragraph.

Edited by - xedrick on 15 Sep 2012 21:02:50
Go to Top of Page

Razz
Senior Scribe

USA
749 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2012 :  00:57:51  Show Profile Send Razz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And as the DM, that means the designers leave it in your hands to develop the rest so you can stretch your own creative muscles in the Realms. That's been the typical "Realms Policy" concerning lore.

Now what drives me nuts is when I develop further on something described in a few sentences and then one day the designers decide to give a full blown description. Not a common occurrence, but annoying nonetheless. So I purposefully expand on material in my games that I know the designers will almost never get around to doing.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000