Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 WORD PAGE OF FORGOTTEN REALMS CAMPAIGN 3.5

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BARDOBARBAROS Posted - 15 Jun 2012 : 21:31:38
Does any one knows where can i find a word blank page image of the Forgotten Realms campaing setting on 3.5 editon ..in order to write my adventures on this kind of page on word...

I mean like the page of the Forgotten Realms Novel guide but blank...

it has a so medieval feeling!!!

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Derulbaskul Posted - 28 Jun 2012 : 06:35:50
If you have Adobe Acrobat Professional, you can extract the background image using Export All Images.

In Word, just go to FORMAT > BACKGROUND > WATERMARK and install it as a watermark. You may need to adjust the size to fit.

I've actually got Word docs set up this way which I would be happy to send you.
Fellfire Posted - 15 Jun 2012 : 22:37:35
I also have this one which is somewhat plainer. I had difficulties formatting the size. I did the cutting and clipping myself, but could never get it to work the way I wanted, but it's in Word already which may make it easier for your needs. I have the reverse somewhere.
Fellfire Posted - 15 Jun 2012 : 22:12:15
Happy to. Instead of me fumbling around with Word, I'll ask a friend who knows. I remember having some difficulty with margins. Maybe some of our more technically-inclined Scribes will know how to apply a PDF background page to Word.
BARDOBARBAROS Posted - 15 Jun 2012 : 22:00:33
Thank you very much...Can you send them and to my e-mail i sent it to you through pm...and a way how to apply them to word (if you know)...thanks again
Fellfire Posted - 15 Jun 2012 : 21:40:00
I have this. I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for without checking my books, but it may help. There is a way to apply it as a background into Word, but it's been awhile, I'd have to fool around to tell you how.

edit: Also this.
Kentinal Posted - 15 Jun 2012 : 21:37:46
You are asking for the borders? You might be able to find such, however likely such is copyrighted.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000