Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 WORD PAGE OF FORGOTTEN REALMS CAMPAIGN 3.5
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BARDOBARBAROS
Senior Scribe

Greece
581 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2012 :  21:31:38  Show Profile  Visit BARDOBARBAROS's Homepage Send BARDOBARBAROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Does any one knows where can i find a word blank page image of the Forgotten Realms campaing setting on 3.5 editon ..in order to write my adventures on this kind of page on word...

I mean like the page of the Forgotten Realms Novel guide but blank...

it has a so medieval feeling!!!

BARDOBARBAROS DOES NOT KILL.
HE DECAPITATES!!!

"The city changes, but the fools within it remain always the same" (Edwin Odesseiron- Baldur's gate 2)

Kentinal
Great Reader

4687 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2012 :  21:37:46  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You are asking for the borders? You might be able to find such, however likely such is copyrighted.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2012 :  21:40:00  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have this. I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for without checking my books, but it may help. There is a way to apply it as a background into Word, but it's been awhile, I'd have to fool around to tell you how.

edit: Also this.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Edited by - Fellfire on 15 Jun 2012 21:51:44
Go to Top of Page

BARDOBARBAROS
Senior Scribe

Greece
581 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2012 :  22:00:33  Show Profile  Visit BARDOBARBAROS's Homepage Send BARDOBARBAROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much...Can you send them and to my e-mail i sent it to you through pm...and a way how to apply them to word (if you know)...thanks again

BARDOBARBAROS DOES NOT KILL.
HE DECAPITATES!!!

"The city changes, but the fools within it remain always the same" (Edwin Odesseiron- Baldur's gate 2)
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2012 :  22:12:15  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Happy to. Instead of me fumbling around with Word, I'll ask a friend who knows. I remember having some difficulty with margins. Maybe some of our more technically-inclined Scribes will know how to apply a PDF background page to Word.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Edited by - Fellfire on 15 Jun 2012 22:17:19
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2012 :  22:37:35  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I also have this one which is somewhat plainer. I had difficulties formatting the size. I did the cutting and clipping myself, but could never get it to work the way I wanted, but it's in Word already which may make it easier for your needs. I have the reverse somewhere.

Misanthorpe

Edited by - Fellfire on 15 Jun 2012 22:47:11
Go to Top of Page

Derulbaskul
Senior Scribe

Singapore
408 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2012 :  06:35:50  Show Profile Send Derulbaskul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you have Adobe Acrobat Professional, you can extract the background image using Export All Images.

In Word, just go to FORMAT > BACKGROUND > WATERMARK and install it as a watermark. You may need to adjust the size to fit.

I've actually got Word docs set up this way which I would be happy to send you.

Cheers
D

NB: Please remember: A cannon is a big gun. Canon is what we discuss here.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000