Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Need a fiend-related published adventure

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Razz Posted - 13 Jun 2012 : 00:27:09
Ok, I am in dire need of a published adventure that involves a good number of fiends, doesn't matter the type. I am hoping some folks here can scour their memories for any Forgotten Realms published adventure involving fiends? I am looking for anything 10th-14th level, but it really doesn't matter the level because I'll just scale up or down if it's not within that range.

It doesn't have to be FR-specific, either, but it's preferred. If someone here knows of maybe a generic Dungeon Magazine adventure involving fiends, that is just as helpful since I can just tailor it for the Realms.

Thanks to those that can help with this.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dalor Darden Posted - 13 Jun 2012 : 16:19:57
quote:
Originally posted by Ayrik

<ahem> Bloodstone ...

+1 from above!

Bloodstone seriously has a huge appeal to anyone wanting to fight the good fight against the Abyss!
Ayrik Posted - 13 Jun 2012 : 16:02:22
<ahem> Bloodstone ...
Markustay Posted - 13 Jun 2012 : 04:25:00
Dungeoncrawl: Hellgate Keep
Razz Posted - 13 Jun 2012 : 04:18:28
Hmm, I'll have a look at all of these and see which fits best or which would be easier for me to tweak. Thanks again!
Hoondatha Posted - 13 Jun 2012 : 03:21:23
Or Hordes of Dragonspear, though that 2e adventure is more of a Battlesystem tie-in it does center around a fiend-led army, and you're infiltrating a fiend-haunted castle to retrieve an item. Fairly easily tweakable to focus on the adventurers, rather than the battle.
Dalor Darden Posted - 13 Jun 2012 : 03:10:55
There is always the Bloodstone Lands line! I mean, it doesn't get much better than fighting IN THE ABYSS!
Markustay Posted - 13 Jun 2012 : 02:29:37
Fiends of Tethyr, Dungeon #54.

One of my favorite FR Dungeon adventures - Dinosaurs vs Demons... what could be cooler?
idilippy Posted - 13 Jun 2012 : 00:40:47
There's a 2e adventure, For Duty and Deity, that involves the party traveling into part of the Abyss to rescue Waukeen who is being held in Graz'zt's domain after the Time of Troubles. I think it was one of the free downloadable ones hosted on WotC but those have all been moved or removed now so I'm not sure where you could find it. It is recommended for six to eight PCs of 10-12th level in 2e. I dunno hoe easily it will convert to whatever adventure you are using, or if it fits what you need for your campaign, but it does involve lots of fiends.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000