Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 CANON BREAKER!! Need Help With Campaign....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Rachan Posted - 08 Apr 2010 : 04:53:38
A while back I posted something about an adventure I was designing to break Cyric out of imprisonment in the Supreme Throne.

["Oh, no! Not another one!" they all gasp.]

I assure you, I've found the loophole that the other gods forgot about. However, I have a problem—with work and everything else, I simply don't have the time I need to finish writing this module.

So I come to you, the Sages of Candlekeep, to ask if there is anyone out there willing to aid in this endeavor. If I were to post all my notes, modules and scripted dialogue, would someone wiser than I help me fill in the blanks, or even write a few parts themselves?

The campaign is designed for play in 4th Edition, but it takes place in the years 1480, 1357 and -425 DR. That's post-Spellplague, pre-Avatar Crisis, and pre-Karsus' Folly, to be sure.

Any takers?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Rachan Posted - 08 Apr 2010 : 23:04:08
Arcane Age Netheril makes an appearance in mine, too, but as an after-the-fact fixer, not a main plot drive.
Rachan Posted - 08 Apr 2010 : 23:02:26
Okay, you first. My game's actually more about the collateral damage happening as a result of TRYING to free Cyric ... And then more collateral damage once he's out.

It'll take me a few days to type everything up in a forum-friendly format. Can you give me a hint of yours in the meantime?
Tyranthraxus Posted - 08 Apr 2010 : 21:40:42
I thought of freeing Cyric in my 4e campaign, and about time travelling too (to use the Arcane Age Netheril box). Anyway, let's see what you got so I can "steal" some of your ideas
Alisttair Posted - 08 Apr 2010 : 14:31:48
Yeah post it. I may be able to chime in with some ideas, depending on what parts are blank.
Ashe Ravenheart Posted - 08 Apr 2010 : 13:50:38
Post away!

I know I'll take a look and offer my suggestions.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000