Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 I wonder if we'll get the LEOF update today

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dargoth Posted - 16 Feb 2005 : 05:39:14

The LEOF Web Enhancements suppose to go up on the WOTC site this week, I winder if we'll get it today
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The Sage Posted - 27 Feb 2005 : 15:25:23
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack

quote:
Originally posted by Ty
Information-wise, for the Imaskar portions, it basically seems to use the Imaskari as a prop in an otherwise typical find and kill the bad-guy module. Oh well. I can use it as a foundation for a larger adventure if I feel in the mood.

Sounds more like it was a generic adventure written with the FR stuff then added in later.

It is.

I deleted it from my HD immediately after I finished reading through it.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 17 Feb 2005 : 22:47:24
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack

Sounds more like it was a generic adventure written with the FR stuff then added in later.

What?!? WotC would never do something like that!
Hymn Posted - 17 Feb 2005 : 21:20:29
Well the thing with the WE adventures seems to be that they are directed towards a generic audiance. Thus the "local lore" is kept back where it should be more or less be poured into the writing. It feels like a cheap version of Haunted Halls of Eveningstar or something, even got a lower level which to expand upon.
SiriusBlack Posted - 17 Feb 2005 : 17:50:32
quote:
Originally posted by Ty
Information-wise, for the Imaskar portions, it basically seems to use the Imaskari as a prop in an otherwise typical find and kill the bad-guy module. Oh well. I can use it as a foundation for a larger adventure if I feel in the mood.

Ty Posted - 17 Feb 2005 : 15:53:10
*sigh*

Bland. Not really much information contained in it, although I suppose it's useful in extrapolating upon. The idea behind it would have been a fantastic Indiana Jones-esque adventure, but it's much much to short and abbreviated as written. It also seems a bit contrived in terms of playability.

SiriusBlack Posted - 17 Feb 2005 : 04:57:31
quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth
Then Im afraid you'll be disappointed because its a 8 page adventure called Secret of Imaskar

How is it? I took one look at the author and decided not to even download.
VEDSICA Posted - 17 Feb 2005 : 04:00:58
Sounds pretty interesting to me.How much lore is out there pertaining to the Imaskari???I'm not that much familiar with them.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 16 Feb 2005 : 23:06:18
quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth

quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

I'm hoping for a web enhancement for LEoF too.

However, I will be disappointed if it turns out to be just another adventure like the last few web enhancements for D&D products have been.

Then Im afraid you'll be disappointed because its a 8 page adventure called Secret of Imaskar

And it is located here.

Dargoth Posted - 16 Feb 2005 : 22:58:13
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

However, I will be disappointed if it turns out to be just another adventure like the last few web enhancements for D&D products have been.

The Sage Posted - 16 Feb 2005 : 15:59:35

Dargoth Posted - 16 Feb 2005 : 12:18:56
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

I'm rather intrigued as to what this might be as I have no clue. Aside from general editing, most of the stuff I saw in the genesis phase was included in the actual book. Maybe there won't be a web enhancement ...

-- George Krashos

Mark Jinha the WOTC web guy said that there was a web enhancement, it hasnt been posted this week nor have any of the ussual wednesday updates appeared (FR stuff, D&D mini preview etc)

George Krashos Posted - 16 Feb 2005 : 12:00:41
I'm rather intrigued as to what this might be as I have no clue. Aside from general editing, most of the stuff I saw in the genesis phase was included in the actual book. Maybe there won't be a web enhancement ...

-- George Krashos

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000