Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 New Novels page at WotC

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lord Rad Posted - 17 Jan 2005 : 11:06:16
Finally WotC have updated their novels area of the site, it looks much better: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=books/wizards

They also have an FR Novel Guide up.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
VEDSICA Posted - 18 Jan 2005 : 23:24:26
Big time lag with only dial-up as your friend.I think it looks nice as well.I really don't care too much about the layout.Just give me a list of what was written,and what is to be written.Give me the cover art,a little blurb,and the date that it's coming out,and I would be happy.
SiriusBlack Posted - 18 Jan 2005 : 16:46:38
quote:
Originally posted by hammer of Moradin

It can take longer for the page to come up now, especially while multi-tasking on different sites all at once. Candlekeep can do that for me also. That's with a cable modem, but not high-speed.

Good point that you bring up. But, WOTC is not alone in wanting more on their site to make it appear attractive. It seems to be a trend from what I've seen. You and I have cable modems. Imagine the folks who are still on dial up.
hammer of Moradin Posted - 18 Jan 2005 : 07:30:27
It can take longer for the page to come up now, especially while multi-tasking on different sites all at once. Candlekeep can do that for me also. That's with a cable modem, but not high-speed.
SiriusBlack Posted - 17 Jan 2005 : 16:05:24
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Rad

Finally WotC have updated their novels area of the site, it looks much better: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=books/wizards

They also have an FR Novel Guide up.

Yes, I saw the new layout last week. I think it looks nice. Thanks for the heads up about the guide.
The Sage Posted - 17 Jan 2005 : 13:41:54
It's nice, but then, I never really had much of a problem with the older archives.

quote:
But I'll bet they're still using the tinker gnome-designed search engine!
Remember... it's not about whether it works or not... but how much smoke and noise it makes while using it .
Wooly Rupert Posted - 17 Jan 2005 : 11:32:41
Interesting how they set up the new novel guide... And the new page layout looks good, too. But I'll bet they're still using the tinker gnome-designed search engine!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000