Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 September 09 Realms Material at DDI

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Christopher_Rowe Posted - 30 Aug 2009 : 16:51:42
The coolest news on the September calendar (for me) is the Dungeon adventure pencilled in on September 23rd. "Monument of the Ancients" is the Moonsea North adventure by the Bros. James that folks have been talking about, and I can't wait to see it.

Looks like there's also another entry in the "Adventurers of the Realms" series scheduled, and of course Chris Tulach's monthly RPGA report, which I imagine will at least mention the new Undermountain stuff coming out.

In general game terms, this is the month the DDI exclusive Assassin class launches, though I'm personally more interested in the "Warden Essentials" article.

Cheers,

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Snowblood Posted - 10 Sep 2009 : 13:36:28
Thankyou....now just gotta top up the credit card...& then work out how to recondition 4th back to 2nd.........like changing gears I guess....crunch....grind...grrrrrrrrrrrrr clunk....... It all looks to good......
Brimstone Posted - 09 Sep 2009 : 16:15:10
Wrong button...
Brimstone Posted - 09 Sep 2009 : 16:14:33
quote:
Originally posted by Snowblood

I'm not that familiar with DDI, I could never seem to find what i want, especially as far as LFR is concerned. So how does one find all this wonderful stuff????? How can a person access this up coming James gang material?????? Rob a train. or a bank maybe????? Load a shot gun with quarters (???) and shoot something with it????? Oh and by the way...just how Ancient are these Ancients????? "said with love".....

Here is where you get DDI.
Teneck Posted - 09 Sep 2009 : 15:49:10
quote:
Originally posted by Snowblood

SNIP
So how does one find all this wonderful stuff????? How can a person access this up coming James gang material?????? Rob a train. or a bank maybe????? Load a shot gun with quarters (???) and shoot something with it?????

As for the James boys, they have a nifty little hideout here.
http://www.loremaster.org/index.php
Snowblood Posted - 09 Sep 2009 : 14:09:28
I'm not that familiar with DDI, I could never seem to find what i want, especially as far as LFR is concerned. So how does one find all this wonderful stuff????? How can a person access this up coming James gang material?????? Rob a train. or a bank maybe????? Load a shot gun with quarters (???) and shoot something with it????? Oh and by the way...just how Ancient are these Ancients????? "said with love".....
SeeDiGi Posted - 08 Sep 2009 : 17:08:03
Doesn't look like much to me. An adventure, one article "Adventures of the Realms", and talking about RPGA stuff. Two of those don't impact my Realms and the other might not have info I'd use in a game so we dont have traditional "adventures" all that much.
Diffan Posted - 03 Sep 2009 : 03:06:02
quote:
Originally posted by Christopher_Rowe

In general game terms, this is the month the DDI exclusive Assassin class launches, though I'm personally more interested in the "Warden Essentials" article.

Cheers,

Hmm, so the Assassin is going to be a class all it's own and not a Paragon of the Rogue? Intresting.....
The Sage Posted - 31 Aug 2009 : 00:52:24
quote:
Originally posted by Christopher_Rowe

The coolest news on the September calendar (for me) is the Dungeon adventure pencilled in on September 23rd. "Monument of the Ancients" is the Moonsea North adventure by the Bros. James that folks have been talking about, and I can't wait to see it.
Neat. It'll be nice to see some new lore for the Moonsea. And I'm intrigued by what exactly will be revealed about the "Ancients."
Brimstone Posted - 30 Aug 2009 : 22:40:52
Good we have been needing more Realms related materials.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000