Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 September 09 Realms Material at DDI
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Christopher_Rowe
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
879 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  16:51:42  Show Profile  Visit Christopher_Rowe's Homepage Send Christopher_Rowe a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
The coolest news on the September calendar (for me) is the Dungeon adventure pencilled in on September 23rd. "Monument of the Ancients" is the Moonsea North adventure by the Bros. James that folks have been talking about, and I can't wait to see it.

Looks like there's also another entry in the "Adventurers of the Realms" series scheduled, and of course Chris Tulach's monthly RPGA report, which I imagine will at least mention the new Undermountain stuff coming out.

In general game terms, this is the month the DDI exclusive Assassin class launches, though I'm personally more interested in the "Warden Essentials" article.

Cheers,

My Realms novel, Sandstorm, is now available for ordering.

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3287 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  22:40:52  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good we have been needing more Realms related materials.

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  00:52:24  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Christopher_Rowe

The coolest news on the September calendar (for me) is the Dungeon adventure pencilled in on September 23rd. "Monument of the Ancients" is the Moonsea North adventure by the Bros. James that folks have been talking about, and I can't wait to see it.
Neat. It'll be nice to see some new lore for the Moonsea. And I'm intrigued by what exactly will be revealed about the "Ancients."

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4436 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2009 :  03:06:02  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Christopher_Rowe

In general game terms, this is the month the DDI exclusive Assassin class launches, though I'm personally more interested in the "Warden Essentials" article.

Cheers,

Hmm, so the Assassin is going to be a class all it's own and not a Paragon of the Rogue? Intresting.....
Go to Top of Page

SeeDiGi
Acolyte

Bermuda
34 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  17:08:03  Show Profile  Visit SeeDiGi's Homepage Send SeeDiGi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Doesn't look like much to me. An adventure, one article "Adventures of the Realms", and talking about RPGA stuff. Two of those don't impact my Realms and the other might not have info I'd use in a game so we dont have traditional "adventures" all that much.
Go to Top of Page

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2009 :  14:09:28  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not that familiar with DDI, I could never seem to find what i want, especially as far as LFR is concerned. So how does one find all this wonderful stuff????? How can a person access this up coming James gang material?????? Rob a train. or a bank maybe????? Load a shot gun with quarters (???) and shoot something with it????? Oh and by the way...just how Ancient are these Ancients????? "said with love".....

Aryvandaar, Ilythiir, Arnothoi, Orva, Sarphil, Anauria/Asram/Hlondath, Uvaeren, Braceldaur, Ilodhar, Lisenaar, Imaskar, Miyeritar, Orishaar, Shantel Othrieir, Keltormir, Eaerlann, Ammarindar, Siluvanede, Sharrven, Illefarn, Ardeep, Rystal Wood, Evereska are all available here for download:http://phasai.deviantart.com/gallery/
Go to Top of Page

Teneck
Learned Scribe

USA
133 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2009 :  15:49:10  Show Profile  Visit Teneck's Homepage Send Teneck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Snowblood

SNIP
So how does one find all this wonderful stuff????? How can a person access this up coming James gang material?????? Rob a train. or a bank maybe????? Load a shot gun with quarters (???) and shoot something with it?????

As for the James boys, they have a nifty little hideout here.
http://www.loremaster.org/index.php

"Go ahead...Sleep in the church...the vampires can't get ya in the church" Any DM...any time.

"He's like a trained ape...without the training"
Simon after Jane trashed the Med lab
Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3287 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2009 :  16:14:33  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Snowblood

I'm not that familiar with DDI, I could never seem to find what i want, especially as far as LFR is concerned. So how does one find all this wonderful stuff????? How can a person access this up coming James gang material?????? Rob a train. or a bank maybe????? Load a shot gun with quarters (???) and shoot something with it????? Oh and by the way...just how Ancient are these Ancients????? "said with love".....

Here is where you get DDI.

Alaundo of Candlekeep

Edited by - Brimstone on 09 Sep 2009 16:15:39
Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3287 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2009 :  16:15:10  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wrong button...

Alaundo of Candlekeep

Edited by - Brimstone on 09 Sep 2009 16:16:14
Go to Top of Page

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2009 :  13:36:28  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thankyou....now just gotta top up the credit card...& then work out how to recondition 4th back to 2nd.........like changing gears I guess....crunch....grind...grrrrrrrrrrrrr clunk....... It all looks to good......

Aryvandaar, Ilythiir, Arnothoi, Orva, Sarphil, Anauria/Asram/Hlondath, Uvaeren, Braceldaur, Ilodhar, Lisenaar, Imaskar, Miyeritar, Orishaar, Shantel Othrieir, Keltormir, Eaerlann, Ammarindar, Siluvanede, Sharrven, Illefarn, Ardeep, Rystal Wood, Evereska are all available here for download:http://phasai.deviantart.com/gallery/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000