Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 Palladium is releasing their books on PDF

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kuje Posted - 11 Apr 2009 : 00:47:59
- DriveThruRPG.com – within a week or two, the first of 80 titles will start to appear on DriveThruRPG.com as PDF downloads at affordable prices. Get the original Rifts® RPG, the original Rifts® Sourcebook One, the Coalition Wars® (Seige on Tolkeen™) series, The Mechanoid Invasion® Trilogy, The Mechanoids®, Beyond the Supernatural™ and Boxed Nightmares™ First Edition rules, Palladium Fantasy RPG® First Edition rules, The Rifter® #1-40 and more. The rain of products starts in a week or two with a couple of new products being offered EVERY DAY for weeks! More information to come.

http://www.palladiumbooks.com/press/press2009-04b.html

Scroll down to the Coming in April section.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 11 Apr 2009 : 05:01:14
I never got into Rifts, but I did have one of the books. My then-roommate had Rift Pantheons, and I liked the different approaches to the various deities. I got a copy secondhand from Enterprise 1701 in Orlando, which was the best source I had for OOP game stuff, at the time. I'll definitely be picking up that pdf.

I do have to wonder if this was already planned, or if it was something rammed thru in response to WotC's maneuver.
Christopher_Rowe Posted - 11 Apr 2009 : 01:14:35
Whereas I never played Rifts at all, so this is a new opportunity for me. The only Palladium stuff I ever played was the first TMMT, back in the Mesozoic.

This is cool for fans, for sure. Gotta wonder, though, how the writers of the individual pieces feel about it, given the well-publicized, y'know, "complexities" of Siembieda's relationships with some of the folks who produced this material.
The Sage Posted - 11 Apr 2009 : 01:00:14
Neato!

I absolutely loved Rifts back in the day. And The Mechanoids material too.

It's unfortunate that I missed the opportunity to purchase most of the originally printed books. But these PDFs will be a welcome addition to my gaming library.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000