Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for George Krashos

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

  Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.
    

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Wooly Rupert Posted - 24 Oct 2008 : 00:51:50
Well, Krash asked for it, so...

Well met

This being a collective scroll of any questions the Scribes and visitors of Candlekeep wish to put to author and master contributor for all-things-Impiltur, George "Krash" Krashos.

Present your questions herein and check back to see what news may also come forth from the quill of this author.
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
TheIriaeban Posted - 28 Aug 2022 : 15:29:59
Fair enough. They are based on Draconic so I would guess similar to that. The Draconic dictionary FRWiki article that I used doesn't have anything about pronunciation so I will edit my above posting with what I was sounding out while making them. I haven't tried anything like this before so hopefully it will be clear.

Edit: On second thought, not pronounced like Draconic. There would have been significant drift in the language for the canon words in Talfiric to be so different from the base languange.
George Krashos Posted - 28 Aug 2022 : 02:08:11
I love made up words as much as anyone but it's important to think of pronunciation. The letter "x" is usually challenging in that regard, as are vowel combinations and silent letters. These are made up - people don't have the language imprint of hearing the words everyday and write them down, to rely on. So my questions to you is how would you pronounce your words above, and if the pronunciation doesn't fold well into the phonetic layout of the word, you might consider making changes. I have no idea how you intend readers to pronounce "iaerhoebrhos", "ruharho" etc.

-- George Krashos
TheIriaeban Posted - 27 Aug 2022 : 19:53:37
Thanks. You are amazing.

Dropping the Greek connection and just staying with the Draconic angle, I have come up with the following:

alt (alt) = day
atar (UH-tar) = tomorrow
ces (ses) = tree
cesro (SES-ro) = forest
dalaroi (dahla-ROY) = library (basically)
ere (air) = through or continuation
iarho (i-AR-ho) = dance
ir (eer) = in the or within or enclosed by
hend (hend) = food
pesk (pesk) = storm
rhos (rhos) = unknown or not familiar
ruha (roo-HAH) = valley
Talf (TAHLF)= The People
Talis (TAHL-iss) = The Vision or The Foresight
vari (vahree) = dance
xen (zin) = fire

Talfir Cesmai (TALF-eer CES-mi) = The People Within the Tree Shadows today shorted to just The People Within (Talfir)
Maircesro (mair-SES-ro) = Shantel Othreier
Xenpesk (ZIN-pesk)= The raging fire/firestorm that destroyed Maircesro
Henderatar (hender-UH-tar) = Winter solstice festival originally celebrating survival of Xenpesk but now just a feast celebrating life/survival in general
Iarhoebrhos (i-AR-ho-EB-rhos) = Masked ball thrown by the Iriaeben oldcoin family Moonmoss (half-elven)
Ruharho (roo-HA-rho) = Festival held at Greengrass celebrating the fertility of the Chionthar river valley and surrounding area

Edit: Added pronunciations (I hope in a clear way).
George Krashos Posted - 27 Aug 2022 : 07:53:16
quote:
Originally posted by TheIriaeban

George, I have another obscure language question for you: How are you with Talfiric? I am finding that including festivals based on the Talfir people and their history is putting me in the position of creating all kinds of words. Before I get too far along, I would just like to confirm with you that there isn't really much known about the Talfiric language beyond that it is "Greekish" and influenced by Draconic (that is from FR Wiki). As an example of what I have, I have that they called Shantel Othreier the "Shadowy Forest". By combining Draconic with Greek, I have come up with Skichaesos as the Talfiran name.



Well the Talfir were created by Mark Anthony for his Harper series novels. He provided some Talfir words/phrases which I've rendered as follows:

altaro = year
dala = book, tome
eb = of the
ki = on the (usually written as k')
mai = shadows, twilight (also 'mal' in some dialects/translations)
sai = nature, personality
telkadra = lion

I'm of Greek background, and they don't sound too Greek to me. And I'd steer clear of a too obvious Earth analogue, but your word needs some re-working given the above.

-- George Krashos
TheIriaeban Posted - 27 Aug 2022 : 06:55:35
George, I have another obscure language question for you: How are you with Talfiric? I am finding that including festivals based on the Talfir people and their history is putting me in the position of creating all kinds of words. Before I get too far along, I would just like to confirm with you that there isn't really much known about the Talfiric language beyond that it is "Greekish" and influenced by Draconic (that is from FR Wiki). As an example of what I have, I have that they called Shantel Othreier the "Shadowy Forest". By combining Draconic with Greek, I have come up with Skichaesos as the Talfiran name.
TomCosta Posted - 29 Jun 2022 : 14:38:45
I was thinking the same thing Iriaeban.
TheIriaeban Posted - 29 Jun 2022 : 00:25:31
If you look in the FR Wiki, it says Gnim (and it references your Dragon mag language article). Munthar came from Ed in one of his many answers to questions here on Candlekeep. I have Munthar in my gnome notes, or gnotes, but Gnim is easier to remember. I take it as the Common name for the gnome language while Ed said that Munthar is what the gnomes themselves call it. Kinda like how English speakers say German for the language while Germans call it Deutsch.
TomCosta Posted - 28 Jun 2022 : 21:49:36
Gnim, I believe was the word I came up with in my language article lo those many years ago.
TheIriaeban Posted - 28 Jun 2022 : 14:42:35
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

quote:
Originally posted by TheIriaeban

George, as a seeming keeper of languages, how are you with Gnim? I am looking for the gnome word for "Trailcloud". I figure, being an exacting sort of people, that is what they would call a chamber that had several Trail of Mists nexuses (nexi?). I am working on that Trail of Mists map and have need of that term now. I have some of the Sword Coast mapped out with there being a "Trailcloud" under the Citadel of Mists and the gnome settlement in the northern part of the Trielta Hills named Hulnimerle. There are some "bad stops" also like Warlock's Crypt and Arghenrock (both used to be gnome settlements per Ed).



I can't help you with "trail cloud" in Gnomish as that lexicon remains rudimentary. You're going to have to ask the big man himself.

Oh, and the Gnomish word for their language is "Munthar", not "Gnim".

-- George Krashos



T'anks, Doc. I am off to see the wizard!
George Krashos Posted - 28 Jun 2022 : 09:10:32
quote:
Originally posted by TheIriaeban

George, as a seeming keeper of languages, how are you with Gnim? I am looking for the gnome word for "Trailcloud". I figure, being an exacting sort of people, that is what they would call a chamber that had several Trail of Mists nexuses (nexi?). I am working on that Trail of Mists map and have need of that term now. I have some of the Sword Coast mapped out with there being a "Trailcloud" under the Citadel of Mists and the gnome settlement in the northern part of the Trielta Hills named Hulnimerle. There are some "bad stops" also like Warlock's Crypt and Arghenrock (both used to be gnome settlements per Ed).



I can't help you with "trail cloud" in Gnomish as that lexicon remains rudimentary. You're going to have to ask the big man himself.

Oh, and the Gnomish word for their language is "Munthar", not "Gnim".

-- George Krashos
TheIriaeban Posted - 28 Jun 2022 : 02:22:04
George, as a seeming keeper of languages, how are you with Gnim? I am looking for the gnome word for "Trailcloud". I figure, being an exacting sort of people, that is what they would call a chamber that had several Trail of Mists nexuses (nexi?). I am working on that Trail of Mists map and have need of that term now. I have some of the Sword Coast mapped out with there being a "Trailcloud" under the Citadel of Mists and the gnome settlement in the northern part of the Trielta Hills named Hulnimerle. There are some "bad stops" also like Warlock's Crypt and Arghenrock (both used to be gnome settlements per Ed).
TheIriaeban Posted - 21 Feb 2022 : 15:39:12
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

quote:
Originally posted by TheIriaeban

George, I've looked through the stuff I have and I cannot find any references to a place called Fort Helm. On the FRWiki entry for the Bridge of Fallen Men, it is on the map to the WNW of Proskur. Could you check your extensive notes to see if you have any information about it? Combined with Stormhawk (Power of Faerun) and the Sign of the Silver Harp (Code of the Harpers), that is the only other location I have seen near Proskur.



It's from the map in the "Backdrop - Cormyr" article in Dragon #365 by Brian R James. He liked putting locations on maps and not providing any detail on the locations (or if he did, he overwrote and it got cut in editing). He did the same thing in his "Backdrop - Vaasa" article in Dungeon #117, his "Backdrop - Chessenta" article in Dungeon #178, and his "Backdrop - Sarifal" article in Dragon #376. It was kind of his thing.

-- George Krashos



Thank you very much. That lets me know I have a free hand in what to do with it without fear of stepping on established lore.
George Krashos Posted - 21 Feb 2022 : 10:05:51
quote:
Originally posted by TheIriaeban

George, I've looked through the stuff I have and I cannot find any references to a place called Fort Helm. On the FRWiki entry for the Bridge of Fallen Men, it is on the map to the WNW of Proskur. Could you check your extensive notes to see if you have any information about it? Combined with Stormhawk (Power of Faerun) and the Sign of the Silver Harp (Code of the Harpers), that is the only other location I have seen near Proskur.



It's from the map in the "Backdrop - Cormyr" article in Dragon #365 by Brian R James. He liked putting locations on maps and not providing any detail on the locations (or if he did, he overwrote and it got cut in editing). He did the same thing in his "Backdrop - Vaasa" article in Dungeon #117, his "Backdrop - Chessenta" article in Dungeon #178, and his "Backdrop - Sarifal" article in Dragon #376. It was kind of his thing.

-- George Krashos
AJA Posted - 21 Feb 2022 : 04:05:14
quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd
It's a little strange, but it all works.

The Forgotten Realms has many taglines, but this here just might be one of my favorites.

ericlboyd Posted - 20 Feb 2022 : 23:05:46
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

Yeah, Gauntlgrym. Boy, is that a major headache at the moment in terms of trying to reconcile this place in the historical narrative with the various sources. We are many hours in and still going.

— George Krashos



Victory!!! It's a little strange, but it all works.
TheIriaeban Posted - 20 Feb 2022 : 16:02:47
George, I've looked through the stuff I have and I cannot find any references to a place called Fort Helm. On the FRWiki entry for the Bridge of Fallen Men, it is on the map to the WNW of Proskur. Could you check your extensive notes to see if you have any information about it? Combined with Stormhawk (Power of Faerun) and the Sign of the Silver Harp (Code of the Harpers), that is the only other location I have seen near Proskur.
sleyvas Posted - 19 Feb 2022 : 16:06:59
quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd

quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos
So in relation to your question, I have never detailed Auseriel in any way. No one has officially to my knowledge. WotC used to have a general policy that specific creations of particular authors were "left alone" by other writers. At least mostly. At that time, Elaine was slated to revisit Auseriel in her writing and so it never received any official attention.

Given that Salvatore has now gone with the idea of a good drow city in the frozen North I expect that Auseriel will never be mentioned again by WotC. So the good news is that you have free rein to do what you like with it.

-- George Krashos



This is sad to me on so many levels (the main being that Elaine was slated to revisit it and won't now). Part of me also wants to find out what Salvatore is doing with that city for myself, just to try and keep in the know.... but the other part of me doesn't want to read all the novels that I'm still behind in in his series. Think the last one I read they went to Gauntlgrym and found the sleeping primordial.



Yeah, Gauntlgrym. Boy, is that a major headache at the moment in terms of trying to reconcile this place in the historical narrative with the various sources. We are many hours in and still going.

— George Krashos



I forget the exactly storyline of the original neverwinter nights (think that was the name), but I remember it having the sarrukh having some kind of involvement with the heat source of Neverwinter. Granted computer games aren't canonical... and honestly, I can't remember what that plot was anymore... but I was surprised to hear they were possibly changing the heat source.



I think it actually had "Old Ones" who were a lot like sarrukh, but not specifically named as such. They were detailed for 3.5e in one of the "Silicon Sorcery" columns in Dragon.



Thank you for that. So, Dragon #303 labels them "Creator Race" and shows them as very lizardfolk like... could just as easily be a variation on dragonborn if one wanted to twist it that way, or saurials too. But definitely NOT snake bottomed, gives them bonuses to arcane spellcasting of sorts, and their clawed hands are inordinately large
ericlboyd Posted - 19 Feb 2022 : 02:31:23
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos
So in relation to your question, I have never detailed Auseriel in any way. No one has officially to my knowledge. WotC used to have a general policy that specific creations of particular authors were "left alone" by other writers. At least mostly. At that time, Elaine was slated to revisit Auseriel in her writing and so it never received any official attention.

Given that Salvatore has now gone with the idea of a good drow city in the frozen North I expect that Auseriel will never be mentioned again by WotC. So the good news is that you have free rein to do what you like with it.

-- George Krashos



This is sad to me on so many levels (the main being that Elaine was slated to revisit it and won't now). Part of me also wants to find out what Salvatore is doing with that city for myself, just to try and keep in the know.... but the other part of me doesn't want to read all the novels that I'm still behind in in his series. Think the last one I read they went to Gauntlgrym and found the sleeping primordial.



Yeah, Gauntlgrym. Boy, is that a major headache at the moment in terms of trying to reconcile this place in the historical narrative with the various sources. We are many hours in and still going.

— George Krashos



I forget the exactly storyline of the original neverwinter nights (think that was the name), but I remember it having the sarrukh having some kind of involvement with the heat source of Neverwinter. Granted computer games aren't canonical... and honestly, I can't remember what that plot was anymore... but I was surprised to hear they were possibly changing the heat source.



I think it actually had "Old Ones" who were a lot like sarrukh, but not specifically named as such. They were detailed for 3.5e in one of the "Silicon Sorcery" columns in Dragon.
sleyvas Posted - 19 Feb 2022 : 01:31:21
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos
So in relation to your question, I have never detailed Auseriel in any way. No one has officially to my knowledge. WotC used to have a general policy that specific creations of particular authors were "left alone" by other writers. At least mostly. At that time, Elaine was slated to revisit Auseriel in her writing and so it never received any official attention.

Given that Salvatore has now gone with the idea of a good drow city in the frozen North I expect that Auseriel will never be mentioned again by WotC. So the good news is that you have free rein to do what you like with it.

-- George Krashos



This is sad to me on so many levels (the main being that Elaine was slated to revisit it and won't now). Part of me also wants to find out what Salvatore is doing with that city for myself, just to try and keep in the know.... but the other part of me doesn't want to read all the novels that I'm still behind in in his series. Think the last one I read they went to Gauntlgrym and found the sleeping primordial.



Yeah, Gauntlgrym. Boy, is that a major headache at the moment in terms of trying to reconcile this place in the historical narrative with the various sources. We are many hours in and still going.

— George Krashos



I forget the exactly storyline of the original neverwinter nights (think that was the name), but I remember it having the sarrukh having some kind of involvement with the heat source of Neverwinter. Granted computer games aren't canonical... and honestly, I can't remember what that plot was anymore... but I was surprised to hear they were possibly changing the heat source.
George Krashos Posted - 18 Feb 2022 : 23:00:00
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos
So in relation to your question, I have never detailed Auseriel in any way. No one has officially to my knowledge. WotC used to have a general policy that specific creations of particular authors were "left alone" by other writers. At least mostly. At that time, Elaine was slated to revisit Auseriel in her writing and so it never received any official attention.

Given that Salvatore has now gone with the idea of a good drow city in the frozen North I expect that Auseriel will never be mentioned again by WotC. So the good news is that you have free rein to do what you like with it.

-- George Krashos



This is sad to me on so many levels (the main being that Elaine was slated to revisit it and won't now). Part of me also wants to find out what Salvatore is doing with that city for myself, just to try and keep in the know.... but the other part of me doesn't want to read all the novels that I'm still behind in in his series. Think the last one I read they went to Gauntlgrym and found the sleeping primordial.



Yeah, Gauntlgrym. Boy, is that a major headache at the moment in terms of trying to reconcile this place in the historical narrative with the various sources. We are many hours in and still going.

— George Krashos
sleyvas Posted - 18 Feb 2022 : 18:58:21
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos
So in relation to your question, I have never detailed Auseriel in any way. No one has officially to my knowledge. WotC used to have a general policy that specific creations of particular authors were "left alone" by other writers. At least mostly. At that time, Elaine was slated to revisit Auseriel in her writing and so it never received any official attention.

Given that Salvatore has now gone with the idea of a good drow city in the frozen North I expect that Auseriel will never be mentioned again by WotC. So the good news is that you have free rein to do what you like with it.

-- George Krashos



This is sad to me on so many levels (the main being that Elaine was slated to revisit it and won't now). Part of me also wants to find out what Salvatore is doing with that city for myself, just to try and keep in the know.... but the other part of me doesn't want to read all the novels that I'm still behind in in his series. Think the last one I read they went to Gauntlgrym and found the sleeping primordial.
Naeryndam Posted - 18 Feb 2022 : 16:09:22
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

quote:
Originally posted by Naeryndam

Hi George!

I see you listed as having a hand in the Grand History of the Realms. Could you perhaps shed any light on Auseriel, where it is and what it is like?



I had input into the entries re Auseriel in GHotR with Eric Boyd only because we were told very late in the piece that Rich Baker had forgotten that the Tree of Souls was there and had planted it in reclaimed Myth Drannor in his novel trilogy. I came up with the idea of the white dragon attack and originally wanted the tree to be wrecked, etc. and a new sapling emerges which is then reclaimed and returned to Evermeet for replanting in Myth Drannor.

In editing the decision was made that the Tree was never actually planted there and the timeline entries you see in GHotR were inserted accordingly.

You have to understand that at the time we were not privy to the impending events of the Spellplague and 4E - this product was written in Feb-April 2007. I found out about the changes at Gen Con in August of that year. Similarly, the timeline entries after 1375 DR (notice how they move away from specific dates) were created by WotC and I was unaware of them until the product was published.

So in relation to your question, I have never detailed Auseriel in any way. No one has officially to my knowledge. WotC used to have a general policy that specific creations of particular authors were "left alone" by other writers. At least mostly. At that time, Elaine was slated to revisit Auseriel in her writing and so it never received any official attention.

Given that Salvatore has now gone with the idea of a good drow city in the frozen North I expect that Auseriel will never be mentioned again by WotC. So the good news is that you have free rein to do what you like with it.

-- George Krashos




Thanks George! Hmmm, yeah I think I am going to just run with the last thing you said and just make Auseriel my own. I have an elf PC who, for backstory purposes, is trying to flee some very bad and very powerful extra-planars who have just murdered members of his family. I'm looking for a remote and near unknown place for him to disappear to. Evermeet is too well-known, so I was thinking maybe Auseriel? I can always just create something, but I try to keep things as consistent with the lore as I can usually.
George Krashos Posted - 15 Feb 2022 : 22:52:19
quote:
Originally posted by Naeryndam

Hi George!

I see you listed as having a hand in the Grand History of the Realms. Could you perhaps shed any light on Auseriel, where it is and what it is like?



I had input into the entries re Auseriel in GHotR with Eric Boyd only because we were told very late in the piece that Rich Baker had forgotten that the Tree of Souls was there and had planted it in reclaimed Myth Drannor in his novel trilogy. I came up with the idea of the white dragon attack and originally wanted the tree to be wrecked, etc. and a new sapling emerges which is then reclaimed and returned to Evermeet for replanting in Myth Drannor.

In editing the decision was made that the Tree was never actually planted there and the timeline entries you see in GHotR were inserted accordingly.

You have to understand that at the time we were not privy to the impending events of the Spellplague and 4E - this product was written in Feb-April 2007. I found out about the changes at Gen Con in August of that year. Similarly, the timeline entries after 1375 DR (notice how they move away from specific dates) were created by WotC and I was unaware of them until the product was published.

So in relation to your question, I have never detailed Auseriel in any way. No one has officially to my knowledge. WotC used to have a general policy that specific creations of particular authors were "left alone" by other writers. At least mostly. At that time, Elaine was slated to revisit Auseriel in her writing and so it never received any official attention.

Given that Salvatore has now gone with the idea of a good drow city in the frozen North I expect that Auseriel will never be mentioned again by WotC. So the good news is that you have free rein to do what you like with it.

-- George Krashos
Naeryndam Posted - 15 Feb 2022 : 03:33:07
Hi George!

I see you listed as having a hand in the Grand History of the Realms. Could you perhaps shed any light on Auseriel, where it is and what it is like?
TheIriaeban Posted - 02 Jan 2022 : 17:02:20
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

quote:
Originally posted by TheIriaeban

George, you are listed as a reference on the FRWiki Chondathan language page so I thought I would ask you. I am looking to come with a Chondathan word for Justice's Return or Law's Return and I have been unable to find anything close to justice or law. I am going to use it as the name of the festival that is thrown in Iriaebor to commemorate the city's liberation from the Zhentarim. I figure the day will have some minor similarities with France's Bastille Day.



Well, unofficially law is "immlin", justice is "menlin" and to return is "erdlim", but "erdla" is return as in "he made his return". The word "dul" denotes 'of' or 'belonging to' so 'law's return' would be "immlindul erdla" while 'justice's return' would be "menlindul erdla".

Note that this is all made up so you can do what you like or suits you. I suspect though that Ed would adopt the above and save himself making it up.

-- George Krashos



Thank you, good sir. There are already 22 yearly festivals so what is one more (that doesn't include the balls and cotillions the rich folk have). I should probably put all those in a list on a page to make it easier to see if something is going on when an adventuring group hits town.
George Krashos Posted - 02 Jan 2022 : 02:59:42
quote:
Originally posted by TheIriaeban

George, you are listed as a reference on the FRWiki Chondathan language page so I thought I would ask you. I am looking to come with a Chondathan word for Justice's Return or Law's Return and I have been unable to find anything close to justice or law. I am going to use it as the name of the festival that is thrown in Iriaebor to commemorate the city's liberation from the Zhentarim. I figure the day will have some minor similarities with France's Bastille Day.



Well, unofficially law is "immlin", justice is "menlin" and to return is "erdlim", but "erdla" is return as in "he made his return". The word "dul" denotes 'of' or 'belonging to' so 'law's return' would be "immlindul erdla" while 'justice's return' would be "menlindul erdla".

Note that this is all made up so you can do what you like or suits you. I suspect though that Ed would adopt the above and save himself making it up.

-- George Krashos
TheIriaeban Posted - 01 Jan 2022 : 16:43:51
George, you are listed as a reference on the FRWiki Chondathan language page so I thought I would ask you. I am looking to come with a Chondathan word for Justice's Return or Law's Return and I have been unable to find anything close to justice or law. I am going to use it as the name of the festival that is thrown in Iriaebor to commemorate the city's liberation from the Zhentarim. I figure the day will have some minor similarities with France's Bastille Day.
Asharak Posted - 07 Dec 2021 : 20:06:11
Thank you very much.
George Krashos Posted - 06 Dec 2021 : 11:49:19
quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd

quote:
Originally posted by Asharak

Hi, the Goblin War began in 753 DR, but when did it end ?



Started and ended in the same year.



Well if THE Eric Boyd says so, it must be true.

-- George Krashos
ericlboyd Posted - 05 Dec 2021 : 21:04:30
quote:
Originally posted by Asharak

Hi, the Goblin War began in 753 DR, but when did it end ?



Started and ended in the same year.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2022 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000