Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Where do we live? - Put yourself on the map.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

Junder_Sunstar
Acolyte

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2020 :  09:54:03  Show Profile Send Junder_Sunstar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Edinburgh, UK!

"The Lord of Murder shall perish, but in his doom he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny. Chaos will be sewn from their passage. So sayeth the wise Alaundo."
Go to Top of Page

AliMaClan
Acolyte

Canada
15 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2020 :  14:50:11  Show Profile Send AliMaClan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Exiled from the realms for 35 years on a quest for the lost chord. I return empty handed to resume my studies...
Go to Top of Page

Strixy1374
Acolyte

9 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2020 :  03:48:38  Show Profile Send Strixy1374 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sacramento, CA!

Thief: I carefully turn the pick counter-clockwise...
Barbarian: I put my foot over the thief's shoulder.
Thief: WTH?
Barbarian: I'm a barbarian. Deal with it
Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3750 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2020 :  21:37:38  Show Profile Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Decatur Tx.

The Goddess is alive, and magic is afoot.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins" -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

"You idiots! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -Spaceballs

Lothir's character background/stats: http://forum.candlekeep.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=5469

My stories:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_Comic_Tavern/index.php?showforum=188

Lothir, courtesy of Sylinde (Deviant Art)/Luaxena (Chosen of Eilistraee)
http://sylinde.deviantart.com/#/d2z6e4u
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2020 :  22:10:55  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

I'm in as well...my wife and I in Montana.

Haven't lived in Montana for a long time...

At Beale AFB California now; an hour drive from Sacramento if you take your time.

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2020 :  02:03:24  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I'm in as well...my wife and I in Montana.

Haven't lived in Montana for a long time...

At Beale AFB California now; an hour drive from Sacramento if you take your time.

Whilst I was an Air Force brat, we lived at Mather, just outside Sacramento, for several months.

Bought my first polyhedral dice there at Mather.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2020 :  17:15:26  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This place is a tinderbox now...much changed.

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2020 :  00:59:48  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yeah, I've heard that...

A couple years ago, I tried to look up another place I used to live, on Google Maps. The Air Force Base was still there, but the entire neighborhood I lived in, and one of the nearby lakes, was gone.

Go to Top of Page

TheIriaeban
Master of Realmslore

USA
1289 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2020 :  15:10:12  Show Profile Send TheIriaeban a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

Yeah, I've heard that...

A couple years ago, I tried to look up another place I used to live, on Google Maps. The Air Force Base was still there, but the entire neighborhood I lived in, and one of the nearby lakes, was gone.

I've done the same for where I grew up. The whole area is completely different. What I knew is gone like it never existed. Gives some insight into Elminster and the other "immortals". We've seen how things change after just a few decades. Image what it is like for them when it is centuries of change.

"Iriaebor is a fine city. So what if you can have violence between merchant groups break out at any moment. Not every city can offer dinner AND a show."

My FR writeups - http://www.mediafire.com/folder/um3liz6tqsf5n/Documents
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2020 :  22:11:03  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TheIriaeban

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

Yeah, I've heard that...

I've done the same for where I grew up. The whole area is completely different. What I knew is gone like it never existed. Gives some insight into Elminster and the other "immortals". We've seen how things change after just a few decades. Image what it is like for them when it is centuries of change.

That's a good point.

This one neighborhood I lived in, in Alabama, has expanded since I moved from there. The creek where I used to play (and where I left some Hot Wheels cars buried!) is now like 6 feet under someone's backyard, and the woods I used to wander around in are now a neighborhood.

I didn't like much about living in Alabama, but I have a lot of fond memories of that creek and those woods. And though it's been many a moon since I've been in that town, it still bugs me to know that my old trails and hiding spots are gone now.

Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2020 :  22:59:51  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Senior Scribe TheIriaeban,

quote:

That's crazy. I just looked up my last duty station at Ft. Stewart, GA, and that is quite different now days in Hinesville! lol Wow. Of course, it's been a bit since I retired out of the Army, so makes sense.

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

webgambit
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2020 :  01:50:43  Show Profile Send webgambit a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hamilton, Texas
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2020 :  06:58:34  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Acolyte Webgambit,

Welcome to the 'Keep!

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

rredmond
Acolyte

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2020 :  16:53:40  Show Profile  Visit rredmond's Homepage Send rredmond a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Did I respond here?
If not, New Jersey -- yeah, I said it. :)

And...
quote:
Originally posted by webgambit

Hamilton, Texas

Welcome webgambit!

OS RPG PbP Games: www.unseenservant.us

Edited by - rredmond on 08 Dec 2020 16:54:37
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2020 :  06:59:27  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Acolyte rredmond,

Welcome to the 'Keep! :)

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

Zivilyn
Acolyte

Belgium
0 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2022 :  14:02:22  Show Profile Send Zivilyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello I'm from Brussels, Belgium :)
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2022 :  16:02:29  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zivilyn

Hello I'm from Brussels, Belgium :)

Hello from Florida!

I'm guessing, by the name, you're also a Dragonlance fan...

Go to Top of Page

vythvutha
Acolyte

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2022 :  13:58:43  Show Profile Send vythvutha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pembroke, Ontario here.
Go to Top of Page

Wolfhound75
Learned Scribe

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2023 :  06:11:04  Show Profile Send Wolfhound75 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kind of got lost in the Phlog (see the previous discussion) for a while but I'm back! Not quite as skilled as Elminster at getting myself out of troubles while traveling the planes but I finally found my way back home to Texas, and am now retired. Hopefully, everyone is still active here!

"Firepower - if it's not working, you're not using enough." ~ Military Proverb

"If at first you do succeed, you must've rolled a natural 20!"
Go to Top of Page

Vinzor Burrow
Acolyte

8 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2023 :  02:14:19  Show Profile Send Vinzor Burrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Providence, RI

Signed,
Vinzor Burrow of Chavyondat
Go to Top of Page

Morhass
Acolyte

Australia
0 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2023 :  05:05:12  Show Profile  Visit Morhass's Homepage Send Morhass a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi I'm a QueeNZlander – a Kiwi living in Brisbane

I don't know what I don't know...
Go to Top of Page

Ananda
Acolyte

China
1 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2023 :  05:10:51  Show Profile Send Ananda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I’m from Chongqing, China. If there are any other Chinese people here up for a campaign that would also be great!
Go to Top of Page

Trumm
Acolyte

6 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2023 :  11:16:33  Show Profile Send Trumm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I live in Ulm, (Southern) Germany.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000