Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 The Crossing
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MordenGreyhawk
Acolyte

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2021 :  20:41:06  Show Profile Send MordenGreyhawk a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
The campaign I'm currently running for my players is entitled 'The Crossing'. Powerful dragons and gods are at war with each other, leaving the Realms in smoking ruins where their battles have taken place.

Survivors are fleeing to the Underdark, for it is said there is a massive portal being constructed to teleport the survivors to a new realm before Toril is destroyed.

Yet, the city is hidden. The Forge of Dumathoin is kept secret to prevent the forces of evil and darkness from destroying any hope the survivors have of escape.

So, because the good folks here are more familiar with Forgotten Realms lore than most, I wanted to share this. My younger brother (who is playing in the campaign) composed this and we did the lyrics and vocals together.
I basically got a theme song for my campaign!
Enjoy--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DoLFulia_Q

My real life accomplishments and knowledge rarely appear online.

ale62
Acolyte

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2021 :  17:30:57  Show Profile Send ale62 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very nice! A card congrats to your bro.
https://www.leavingcard.com/gb/help/ViewDesignsCongratulationsCards

Edited by - ale62 on 20 Mar 2021 17:33:24
Go to Top of Page

Delnyn
Senior Scribe

USA
883 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2021 :  01:32:41  Show Profile Send Delnyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Make sure the portals are well away from any faezress sources. You are otherwise dealing with teleportation malfunctions.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000