Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hiya!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda
Acolyte

China
1 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2023 :  18:16:24  Show Profile Send Ananda a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I’m Ananda and I’m (kind of) new here. Just looking for someone to talk to, especially about Planescape!

TBeholder
Great Reader

2384 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2023 :  02:19:03  Show Profile Send TBeholder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
PS is not exactly the local speciality, but mimir.net does not include fora, and The Piazza took a nosedive years ago, so may be the best of what's left.
It’s pretty sleepy, however.

People never wonder How the world goes round -Helloween
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2023 :  03:17:20  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7969 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2023 :  03:28:33  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I frequent Candlekeep for Realmslore and generic D&D stuff. A number of (former) D&D game designers and authors can be found in these halls. Alaundo's libraries are accurate and comprehensive references, although always a little bit disorganized.

But I frequent Planewalker for my Planescape needs. Some legends like Shemmy have written scrolls here, but not many of us really discuss Planescape a lot.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

GRYPHON
Senior Scribe

USA
527 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2023 :  07:59:05  Show Profile Send GRYPHON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome.
Go to Top of Page

TonyMartin
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2023 :  16:12:13  Show Profile Send TonyMartin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome!
Nice to meet you here !
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000