Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 The Belt of Stars
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Piriltott
Acolyte

Norway
2 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2023 :  06:39:58  Show Profile Send Piriltott a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi. Is there a reason to why there's No writeup on this awesome artifact descripednin on page 229 in Volo's Guide to the Dalelands? It sees to me that about every possible magical item, and artifact in books and lore exists somewhere on the internet. But somehow not this one.

Is it that rare to have read that book? #128517;

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2023 :  13:10:40  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is not rare to have read this book, but I'm curious why you say there isn't a writeup while simultaneously referencing its writeup... Unless the complaint is that there's no online copy of the information, in which case I'd say it's likely that no one has taken the time to create one.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Piriltott
Acolyte

Norway
2 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2023 :  13:23:30  Show Profile Send Piriltott a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was thinking about an online referanse, yes.
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11689 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2023 :  19:35:06  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
it's on page 229/230 of Volo's Guide to the Dalelands.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Werthead
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
170 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2023 :  21:00:37  Show Profile  Visit Werthead's Homepage Send Werthead a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's worth noting that the Forgotten Realms Wiki has almost 50,000 articles and is maybe 50% complete at best, maybe less? There is an absolute ton of Realmslore out there and in a lot of areas, people have not yet gotten around to adding that material to it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000