Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Ed Greenwood lore threads question
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Italian Archmage Karsus
Learned Scribe

117 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2023 :  01:19:31  Show Profile Send Italian Archmage Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello,

I am not sure how to search for this, hence the question. I recall that most of Ed's Realmslore was posted by The Hooded One. However, there were two other posters I recall who also posted on his behalf once or twice, and I can't remember who those were, or how long they acted in that way.

Does anyone remember who they were?

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2023 :  05:18:51  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Much of his lore from Twitter was shared by myself or questing gm.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

AJA
Senior Scribe

USA
747 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2023 :  07:52:38  Show Profile Send AJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Krash and Eric (Boyd) occasionally shared privately e-mailed correspondence, but otherwise THO was the only one. Dunno if you may be possibly remembering the old REALMS-L list, where the mods would occasionally forward his responses?

AJA
YAFRP
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2023 :  10:42:08  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AJA

Krash and Eric (Boyd) occasionally shared privately e-mailed correspondence, but otherwise THO was the only one. Dunno if you may be possibly remembering the old REALMS-L list, where the mods would occasionally forward his responses?

Yes, I did little here, but Jeff Thetford and Andrew Hackard did more on the old Realms-L.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000