Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Epic Levels for Imaskari Portal Lord
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TGUEIROS
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2023 :  20:00:30  Show Profile Send TGUEIROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello Folks,

Subject says most of it. I remember there being somewhere where the Epic Levels for Imaskari Portal Lords were detailed, but I have searched high and low and have not found it...

Anyone happen to have that still?

Thanks a lot!

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2023 :  22:36:34  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not aware of any offical FR epic class for the Imaskari or anything called "portal lords" in the sources. Are you sure this wasn't a generic class in one of the myriad 3E products or some home-brew fan work?

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Delnyn
Senior Scribe

USA
889 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2023 :  00:15:05  Show Profile Send Delnyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In Alaundo's Library>Traveler's Notebook's, there is an article by Ed Bonny titled "Imaskari Lortal Lord". Here is the hyperlink.

http://www.candlekeep.com/library/articles/leof_ipl.htm

Go to Top of Page

TGUEIROS
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2023 :  03:09:40  Show Profile Send TGUEIROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Delnyn, for linking that for those who don't know about the class. Though that is the regular write up. I understand you did that to answer George's question.

I remember Ed answering a forum post about it's Epic levels somewhere when asked, but just can't seem to find it anymore.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2023 :  03:28:45  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TGUEIROS

Thanks Delnyn, for linking that for those who don't know about the class. Though that is the regular write up. I understand you did that to answer George's question.

I remember Ed answering a forum post about it's Epic levels somewhere when asked, but just can't seem to find it anymore.

Perhaps it's in the Questions for Ed Bonny thread.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000