Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 2023…..Sigh
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DeBasilisk
Acolyte

18 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2022 :  17:34:52  Show Profile Send DeBasilisk a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
WotC just had some big conference where they announced the upcoming Magic and DnD products. No Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide, yet again. I had hoped with the upcoming move they may be cashing in on the Realms and finally giving us something. Guess not.

What are the odds we could get an “Ed Greenwood presents the totally unsanctioned (wink) Elminsters Guide to the late 15th Century DR” or something?

EricMinde
Seeker

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2022 :  17:39:01  Show Profile Send EricMinde a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a sneaky suspicion about this.

"When you understand the impossible, it changes to improbable and that means there's a chance!"

~Baroth Quagmire, built an orphanage, grew a castle in his friends home, the home did not survive the birth. Died three times and fought his way out of hell. Only player I've ever seen roll three 1% in a row.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000