Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Wands Short Stories
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shardnax
Acolyte

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2022 :  17:48:10  Show Profile Send Shardnax a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Are there any past the ones in the TSR era Realms of anthology books?

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2022 :  19:10:29  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are you speaking of members of the Wands family of Waterdeep?

There was a bumbling, non-spellcasting younger son named Tertius Wands. He was in the Catspaw Quartet story arc of the old Advanced Dungeons & Dragons comic from TSR and DC. He later appeared in one or two of the "Realms of" anthologies; I don't recall specifics other than it was in the first 2 or 3 of them, I think.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 12 Aug 2022 19:13:55
Go to Top of Page

Shardnax
Acolyte

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2022 :  23:03:17  Show Profile Send Shardnax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes. Tertius is in Arcane and Mystery, and then there's another in Magic. I knew about the comics but had no idea as to the contents; I'll have to try and track some down. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2022 :  01:57:49  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shardnax

Yes. Tertius is in Arcane and Mystery, and then there's another in Magic. I knew about the comics but had no idea as to the contents; I'll have to try and track some down. Thank you.

It's been a while, but I think Catspaw Quartet was the only arc where he had any real role. He had a cameo or two later, but that was it.

That story arc is in volume 2 of the Classics reprints.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Shardnax
Acolyte

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2022 :  13:27:03  Show Profile Send Shardnax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good to know those were reprinted, thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Faidh Skuld
Acolyte

8 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2023 :  20:27:54  Show Profile Send Faidh Skuld a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shardnax

I think he was also in Realms of Mystery. "The Devil and Tertius Wands" or something like that.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000