Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Mages And Sages Podcast
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

RationalRedneck
Acolyte

8 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2021 :  03:04:48  Show Profile Send RationalRedneck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AJA

quote:
Originally posted by RationalRedneck
When is the next podcast? :)

RationalRedneck, The Mages & Sages are scallywags, layabouts, and ne'er-do-wells of the highest order, and expecting them to stick to a firm schedule is nothing less than folly. Over on their Facebook page they are currently soliciting suggestions for another [ ED VOICE ] DEEEP DIVE INTO WATERDEEP [ /ED VOICE ], but no dates thus far announced.

(and still working on getting those pre/GenCon videos up and attem on their YouTube page)

I guess I'll just have to wait to find out whether or not there is a hole in the market for my Hedge Wizard "John of the Deerwood" to capitalize on. As a side note.... Would the women of the realms think my tractor is sexy? (Gods help anyone who actually gets that reference.)
Go to Top of Page

AJA
Senior Scribe

USA
747 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2021 :  01:25:59  Show Profile Send AJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote

quote:
As a side note.... Would the women of the realms think my tractor is sexy?

Not sure if The Realms has tractors (unless that's what they call half-ogre ploughmen up around the Moonsea) but, given both The Realms and the lyrics, I'm pretty sure they would quickly comprehend exactly what you were singing about.

....aand it appears that they've managed to at least get the audio up for their last Twitch chat (Haven't listened to it yet, but it appears to be the Twitch cast, not the GenCon one). And hey, fancy new opening graphics!

AJA
YAFRP
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2021 :  23:12:14  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by AJA

quote:
When is the next podcast? :)

RationalRedneck, The Mages & Sages are scallywags, layabouts, and ne'er-do-wells of the highest order, and expecting them to stick to a firm schedule is nothing less than folly. Over on their Facebook page they are currently soliciting suggestions for another [ ED VOICE ] DEEEP DIVE INTO WATERDEEP [ /ED VOICE ], but no dates thus far announced.

(and still working on getting those pre/GenCon videos up and attem on their YouTube page)

I guess I'll just have to wait to find out whether or not there is a hole in the market for my Hedge Wizard "John of the Deerwood" to capitalize on. As a side note.... Would the women of the realms think my tractor is sexy? (Gods help anyone who actually gets that reference.)

lol, I liked that song

Oh, and I think I heard some rumors of "John of the Deerwood" and his breeding of a special "Hog of the Bush" that is famed for decimating low hanging brush.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas

Edited by - sleyvas on 13 Oct 2021 23:12:37
Go to Top of Page

RationalRedneck
Acolyte

8 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2021 :  05:47:28  Show Profile Send RationalRedneck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AJA

quote:
As a side note.... Would the women of the realms think my tractor is sexy?

Not sure if The Realms has tractors (unless that's what they call half-ogre ploughmen up around the Moonsea) but, given both The Realms and the lyrics, I'm pretty sure they would quickly comprehend exactly what you were singing about.

....aand it appears that they've managed to at least get the audio up for their last Twitch chat (Haven't listened to it yet, but it appears to be the Twitch cast, not the GenCon one). And hey, fancy new opening graphics!

And neither of my questions got answered!
Go to Top of Page

RationalRedneck
Acolyte

8 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2021 :  21:04:38  Show Profile Send RationalRedneck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

lol, I liked that song

Oh, and I think I heard some rumors of "John of the Deerwood" and his breeding of a special "Hog of the Bush" that is famed for decimating low hanging brush.

He's an Evocation wizard who likes to ride said hog while drinking his favorite brown liquor and casting his favorite spell; that both bear the same name. FIREBALL!!
Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3285 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2022 :  21:39:49  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
https://www.facebook.com/95115391533/posts/pfbid0hNSpsFFMRomeYgd3hsWKXtVPji9f6i4QrBEnpEzfguRsLNyFWtKhGVWGe6YRGqvGl/

July 22 at 8pm Eastern.

quote:
To mark the return of Mages and Sages: Interviews with the Old Mage Podcast, we are reviewing a classic by the Old Mage himself published in 1992 by TSR, Inc: Haunted Halls of Eveningstar. We will brodcast live on July 22nd starting at 8pm Eastern . This will be a live discusssion of one of Ed's classic modules. If you read the dedication of the work, you will see a name that gives us reason to review this classic module: Jenny.
Please join us. This will be broadcast over You Tube since our Twitch channell is still not being nice to us.
Joining us will be George Krashos (who's idea it was to do this show to honor Jenny), myself, Curry Russell, Eric Boyd, Steven Schend and the Old Mage himself, Ed.

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep

Edited by - Brimstone on 16 Jul 2022 21:40:58
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2022 :  17:16:36  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is the direct link:

https://www.twitch.tv/magesandsagespodcast

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

TheIriaeban
Master of Realmslore

USA
1289 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2022 :  01:45:58  Show Profile Send TheIriaeban a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That was enjoyable until Twitch kept interrupting with ad blocks while everyone was talking. Anyone know how long it takes before the recordings are posted?

"Iriaebor is a fine city. So what if you can have violence between merchant groups break out at any moment. Not every city can offer dinner AND a show."

My FR writeups - http://www.mediafire.com/folder/um3liz6tqsf5n/Documents
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2022 :  04:05:03  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TheIriaeban

That was enjoyable until Twitch kept interrupting with ad blocks while everyone was talking. Anyone know how long it takes before the recordings are posted?

I went ahead and did a subscription, after the first of those sets of ads. That was most annoying.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

questing gm
Master of Realmslore

Malaysia
1095 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2022 :  03:14:17  Show Profile  Visit questing gm's Homepage Send questing gm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Anyone know how long it takes before the recordings are posted?

I think it's now up on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1539867611
Go to Top of Page

TheIriaeban
Master of Realmslore

USA
1289 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2022 :  05:12:48  Show Profile Send TheIriaeban a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by questing gm

quote:
Anyone know how long it takes before the recordings are posted?

I think it's now up on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1539867611

Yep, it is. T'anks, Doc.

"Iriaebor is a fine city. So what if you can have violence between merchant groups break out at any moment. Not every city can offer dinner AND a show."

My FR writeups - http://www.mediafire.com/folder/um3liz6tqsf5n/Documents
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000