Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Realms Events
 twilight war
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ShadowCaster
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2010 :  17:47:51  Show Profile  Visit ShadowCaster's Homepage Send ShadowCaster a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
what ever happened to Riven shouldn't he be a demi-god at least and what ever happened to cale/masks son?

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2010 :  21:05:03  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You'll want to read the forthcoming Godborn, by Paul S. Kemp, I think.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

ShadowCaster
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2010 :  03:14:09  Show Profile  Visit ShadowCaster's Homepage Send ShadowCaster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks i had not heard about it =^_^=
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2010 :  15:01:26  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I try to spread the dark wonder that is Paul Kemp's writing wherever I go.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

skychrome
Senior Scribe

713 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2010 :  03:00:31  Show Profile  Visit skychrome's Homepage Send skychrome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ShadowCaster: check out this thread:

http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14110

plus you will find more on the subject in the novels section of this forum. :-)

"You make an intriguing offer, one that is very tempting. It would seem that I have little alternative than to answer thusly: DISINTEGRATE!" Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick 625
Go to Top of Page

ShadowCaster
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 19 Oct 2010 :  08:00:26  Show Profile  Visit ShadowCaster's Homepage Send ShadowCaster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i was thinking of running a campaign with Riven post twilight wars ((i dont use the spell plague i have a idea with a new goddess of magic reborn in mystra's ((magic and the shadow weave neutral)) largest temple)) as an npc does anyone think the for basic stats rouge 15, assassin 15 , cleric 10 with divine rank 0 would be a good idea
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000