Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Rare treasures I found... (Aurora online aka eBay)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2007 :  15:36:46  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Changed the Topic of this thread to make it more topic related!!!

Dear fellow scribes!

No, Aurora has not made the jump from the Realms to the modern internet possibilities of our world, yet! It will only be a question of time, I am certain. However, coming to the point of my post:

At the moment I scan Ebay-Germany almost daily. The most worthy FR-related treasures I find therein I share with you here.

(First) I wanted to share the discovery of the one Beauty in Realmslore "Aurora's Whole Realms Catalogue" being for sale on Ebay-Germany. After that auction expired I decided to keep it up. So if anyone found this thread to be any helpful - I'm glad I could be of service. So good luck bidding......

BTW, any other scribe may feel free to post the treasures he finds on eBay in here as well.

Ergdusch

Edit note: I am not the one selling any of those items listed below unless noted otherwise....

"Das Gras weht im Wind, wenn der Wind weht."

Edited by - Ergdusch on 09 Nov 2007 08:09:33

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2007 :  16:36:53  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm happy I have this cause this is one bidding war that will likely go up pretty high :)

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2007 :  08:50:28  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just so everyone finding this thread over the "actice topics" - the auction closed. the Catalogue sold for 13 Euro and something + shipping.... which is not as high as I expected it to be in the end. Oh well, Congrats to the lucky buyer. Wonder if he is a scribe from Candlekeep...

Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2007 :  09:32:21  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another rarity is for sale on ebay - Germany: the near complete Harpers series - Book 1-11. See for yourself here.

Also for sale by the same seller are:
the Empires Trilogy (here) - sold for € 13,05
the Maztica Trilogy (here) - sold for the amazing price of € 15,20!!!
the Druidhome & Moonshea Trilogy (together) (here) - 6 books sold for € 13,05 good deal if you ask me...

Also for sale from that particular seller are other FR books, e.g. the Shadow of the Avatar trilogy, the Avatars trilogy, the complete Cleric Quintet by RAS and other FR books. See for yourself what that seller has to offer here.

All books seem to be in very good condition! Very intriguing, don't you think? Now, good luck bidding, fellow scribes.

Edit note: I removed the old links!

Edited by - Ergdusch on 11 Mar 2009 08:49:45
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2007 :  11:55:14  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hehe! I just have founded The Fall of Myth Drannor for sale here in Brazil!

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2007 :  18:07:12  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rarely seen, indeed... another treasure - the grand history of King Gareth Dragonbane. Read it, experience it, live it!

Forgotten Realms Modul H4 Throne of Bloodstone

Edit note: I removed the old link.

Edited by - Ergdusch on 21 Apr 2008 09:16:37
Go to Top of Page

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2007 :  20:06:56  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have you seen that the name of the seller is "corellonlarethian". He sells only FR items ! cool.

what's your ebay ID Ergdusch ? If you agree to communicate it.
Mine is "chien-de-tete"

"Today is a good day to smile",
Fillow Big'n'Book Mahlemiut 'Lead-dog', Son of Garl, Wanderer of the Masked Leaf and Namer of Oghma.

- Fight in the arena and have fun ! :
La brute.com
- Feel free to take part to these projects : Post-Spellplague bibliography ; 4E index project ; Taverns and inns of the Realms ; Dogs of the Realms ; Descriptions of places in the novels ; forums, RPG, FR Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Come and have a look at the already asked questions from the Forgotten Realms Trivia Challenge

I am a French FR fan, so please forgive my lapses in English language and do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks a lot.

Edited by - Fillow on 26 Sep 2007 20:07:23
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2007 :  08:39:46  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fillow

Have you seen that the name of the seller is "corellonlarethian". He sells only FR items ! cool.

Hah! I did not notice that little detail... but you are right. Cool name he chose, indeed.

All praise to the great Coronal of Arvandor, First of the Seldarine for the blessings he offers us!

Go to Top of Page

MerrikCale
Senior Scribe

USA
947 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2007 :  01:34:04  Show Profile  Visit MerrikCale's Homepage Send MerrikCale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I get a lot of cool ebay stuff. I have nearly completed the FR and AD&D comic book runs and have purchased some 2e stuff that I missed.

Still, I have to wonder if the North box set is worth $40

When hinges creak in doorless chambers and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls, whenever candlelights flicker where the air is deathly still, that is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2007 :  13:46:22  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just find The Fall of Myth Drannor, here in a brazilian site similar to ebay. It´s something near U$15,00.

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2007 :  15:07:39  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
More rare treasures to purchase, like Star of Cursrah, Lost Empires - book III. I have never seen this on ebay before...

Also, check out this seller: winniwuz.
He sells his entire role playing material, including lots of FR sourcebooks from 2nd Ed. and the entire 3rd Ed. material (as well as Eberron & Dragonlance sourcebooks and adventures). I am bidding on a few things myself btw! You might also find something you like. Gotta hurry though as the auctions last only another 1d20h from now.

Ergdusch

Edited by - Ergdusch on 21 Apr 2008 09:20:15
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2007 :  10:23:13  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another one of those 'rarely seen'-products, and this one is rare indeed as it is but the BANNED BOOK itself, the infamous Volo's Guide to all Things Magical.

I wonder who sneaked that copy out of the Halls of Candlekeep or away from the shelves of the personal library of the great Elmister himself?!?!

Edited by - Ergdusch on 21 Apr 2008 09:16:15
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2007 :  09:06:51  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Today I bring to you another rare and treasured special offer, this time

The AD&D Forgotten Realms City System Box

Could be something for you, Wolly...? Well, ok the $ has a bad exchange rate these days....

Edited by - Ergdusch on 21 Apr 2008 09:17:03
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2007 :  10:20:18  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ergdusch

the AD&D Forgotten Realms City System Box

Could be something for you, Wolly...? Well, ok the $ has a bad exchange rate these days....

Heh, I've already replaced it. Twice, in fact, because I wasn't keeping track.

And because my box of FR maps was one of the few things that survived, it means I've now got that huge, multiple-section map of Waterdeep 3 times over!

I've picked up a couple of duplicate items thus far, because of either lots or not keeping track. I'm going to have to put the extras on eBay one day, I suppose.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2007 :  13:12:13  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Ergdusch

Heh, I've already replaced it. Twice, in fact, because I wasn't keeping track.

And because my box of FR maps was one of the few things that survived, it means I've now got that huge, multiple-section map of Waterdeep 3 times over!

I've picked up a couple of duplicate items thus far, because of either lots or not keeping track. I'm going to have to put the extras on eBay one day, I suppose.

Lol! Do I need to tell you that we have wonderful a tool here at Candlekeep to help you with keeping track of such things....
Check out the 'FR Bibliography' as well as the 'FR novels check list', which can be found on Tethtoril's Bookshelf, ready to use.

Now, don't you tell me you never heard of those, Wooly!

Edit note: fixed the link!

Edited by - Ergdusch on 21 Apr 2008 09:18:24
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2007 :  22:37:29  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This one I had to share as well, even though I doubt that anyone is actaully interested
as all of you should already have this special tome at home or should buy it in regualr stores rather than on ebay to increase the sale numbers.

Enough talking! Here it is, the link to the auction of no other but the great, marvelous and wonderfully inspiring tome,

the one and the only Grand History of the Realms.

Aside from the Grand History of the RealmsI found this seller: bia101.
He sells a number of other great 3rd Ed. Forgotten Realms sourcebooks including the FRCS, MoF, SerpK, PGtF, SM, UE, Underdark, F&P and RoF, all seemingly in good condition.

Good luck bidding.

Edited by - Ergdusch on 21 Mar 2008 11:20:52
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2007 :  08:22:39  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Intriguing - a dutch seller offers some rare treasures on eBay these days. Again, as I know not what you have been able to recover as of yet, Wooly, I highly recommand to you to check this member's sales item list: fluffmaister.

He has amongst others e.g. AD&D SPELLJAMMER CAMPAIGN SETTING (though boxless), [url="http:AD&D 2E DMGR4 MONSTER MYTHOLOGY or AD&D AL-QADIM CAMPAIGN SETTING (also boxless). Also some Planescape Ravenloft and core AD&D products and items of other settings such as TORG or GURPS.

See for yourselfs everyone.

Edited by - Ergdusch on 21 Apr 2008 09:19:47
Go to Top of Page

EvilKnight
Learned Scribe

USA
162 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2007 :  19:36:17  Show Profile  Visit EvilKnight's Homepage Send EvilKnight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just a note. I'm seeing a lot of 3rd edition and older FR stuff hitting the local Half-Price Books stores. A lot of other things too (Battletech, SpyCraft, etc). It looks like a lot of people are unloading or stores are clearing their stock after the announcement.

EvilKnight

Danali Index
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2007 :  21:16:22  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EvilKnight

Just a note. I'm seeing a lot of 3rd edition and older FR stuff hitting the local Half-Price Books stores. A lot of other things too (Battletech, SpyCraft, etc). It looks like a lot of people are unloading or stores are clearing their stock after the announcement.

EvilKnight

I may have to check that out... Though I've got lines on most of the D&D stuff, I've got a lot of BattleTech stuff to replace, too. Though I've just about got all of the TROs replaced -- and I mean all of them: originals, Revised, and Upgrades. And though it was lacking the map, my replacement copy of House Davion (the greatest House of the Inner Sphere!) was in better condition than my original copy, and ditto for JumpShips and DropShips.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2007 :  08:24:17  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A novel I have not even heard of before I found it on eBay Germany today:

The Book III of the Pools Trilogy: Pool of Twilight

Also for sale atm:
  • The Horde Campaign

• Gold & Glory

Edited by - Ergdusch on 21 Apr 2008 09:22:25
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2007 :  10:41:08  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Attention feloow scribes!!!!

I found another entire roleplaying collection for sale on ebay Germany. The few items I checked were all in marvelous condition. The collection consists of many FR products from 2nd (e.g. Ruins of Zhental keep box, Dwarves Deep, Els Ecologies, Villians Lorebook and many more) and 3rd edition but also from other settings as well. It is definitively worth taking a look at. You will find a list of the sellers items here.

Especially noteworthy is that he also sells the very treasured and IMHO ultra rare ENCYCLOPEDIA MAGICA Vol I-IV. If for nothing else than this you should check it out. I

Maybe some of you will benefit from this hint. Good luck bidding.

Ergdusch

Edited by - Ergdusch on 11 Mar 2009 08:45:09
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2008 :  11:14:24  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To revive this old scroll once again:

Forgotten Realms Menzoberranzan Box is for sale on Ebay - Germany. Also the sourcebook Drow of the Underdark.

Take a peek here.

Good luck bidding.

Edit note: As usual I am not the one selling the Box. I removed the old link.

Edited by - Ergdusch on 21 Apr 2008 09:15:31
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2008 :  09:14:38  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I found an amazing collection of Forgotten Realms sourcebooks for sail on Ebay Germany. Some Al-Qadim material as well. So if you look for anything realms-related be sure to check this sellers articles: elasei

And for those looking for some few FR-sourcebooks and a wagon's load full of adventure modules be sure to take a peek at this sellers articles: here

Lots of this is german material btw/though.

Good luck bidding, all of you!

Ergdusch

Edit Note: I removed the old links!

Edited by - Ergdusch on 11 Mar 2009 08:45:43
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2009 :  08:42:30  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I found a seller on Ebay Germany who's offers are worthwhile sharing: stepimills.

IMHO, he has a few very interesting and rare novels to offer. For anyone interested in reading theold stuff or to fill in some blanks in his novel collection. Amongst others he offers 'The Glass Prison', 'City of Ravens', 'Once around the Realms' and 'The Shadow Stone'.

Aside from that he sells the Maztica Trilogy, 'Councilors and Kings' Trilogy and the 'Thread from the Sea' Trilogy as well.

Good luck bidding,

Ergdusch

Edited by - Ergdusch on 11 Mar 2009 08:47:03
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000