Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 1373 - War in Damara (Rogue Dragons Spoiler)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chosen of Bane
Senior Scribe

USA
552 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2007 :  04:03:15  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Bane's Homepage Send Chosen of Bane a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I read the Year of Rogue Dragons trilogy when it came out but I can's seem to remember a certain detail. Help would be MUCH appreciated.

In the Rite (Book 2) there is war in Damara where Sammmaster poses as the Witch-King and leads monsterous humanoids out of Vaasa on the kingdom of Damara. I was wondering what Sammaster's reason for this is? I know his whole master plan about the Dracorage Mythal, by why did he make war on Damara specifically?

Was it to distract Gareth and company from searcying for his phylactery in the north?

I need this information for my current campaign and I'd like to not have to dig the book out for a re-read at the moment.

Thanks in advance.

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2007 :  05:44:55  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Its also because there where clues to the Dragon rage Mythals location in the Monastary of the Yellow rose inside Damara

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Bane
Senior Scribe

USA
552 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2007 :  12:11:24  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Bane's Homepage Send Chosen of Bane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, that does sound familiar. Thanks Dargoth.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000