Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Recent Cormanthor Timeline (possible Spoilers)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

warlockco
Master of Realmslore

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2007 :  06:14:25  Show Profile  Visit warlockco's Homepage Send warlockco a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
First off apologies if there was a thread for this previously, I looked but didn't see one, but I'll also admit I didn't look very hard either.

Dragon 354 has a timeline for Cormanthor starting witht he Silence of Lolth.

In DR 1374 in Nightal there is mention of Elminster's Tower being destroyed and him being thrown across the planes.
Is this detailed anywhere?

Also at the same time, Shadowdale accepts a Zhentish Army as allies and defenders.

Did I miss something somewhere or have we not been given the full details yet?

Thanks

News of the Weird

D20 System Reference Document
D20 Modern System Reference Document

warlockco
Master of Realmslore

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2007 :  06:16:41  Show Profile  Visit warlockco's Homepage Send warlockco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like there was a somewhat similiar thread that I had missed, but the formatting of the original post was very strange, and didn't seem to really cover what I was looking for.

News of the Weird

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2007 :  06:19:05  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No details yet, we have to wait for the next module in the module trilogy. :)

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2007 :  06:25:21  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Indeed.

And I recall Eric telling us a little about the 'Shadowdale' details in the discussion scroll for C:TotW.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

warlockco
Master of Realmslore

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2007 :  06:32:19  Show Profile  Visit warlockco's Homepage Send warlockco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay thanks.

Looks like Elminster is starting to make it a habit of being blown across the planes

News of the Weird

Go to Top of Page

scererar
Master of Realmslore

USA
1618 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2007 :  01:38:41  Show Profile Send scererar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warlockco

Okay thanks.

Looks like Elminster is starting to make it a habit of being blown across the planes

As long as he does not land on the Lion sword, his 1000+ year old bones will be fine
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000