Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Icingdeath STILL exists!!!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mournblade
Master of Realmslore

USA
1287 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2003 :  06:24:05  Show Profile Send Mournblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
WOW!

I just witnessed ICINGDEATH!!!!

My friend's son decided he needed to open up a half gallon container of vanilla icing and decided to SMEAR it all over himself, the counter, the floor, and he threw it willy-nilly all over the ceiling!!!

SOMEHOW I got blamed for this because he 'got the idea' of eating icing strait out of the bucket from me. How femininely typical for her to blame that on me...

A wizard is Never late Frodo Baggins. Nor is he Early. A wizard arrives precisely when he means to...

branmakmuffin
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2003 :  07:26:46  Show Profile  Visit branmakmuffin's Homepage Send branmakmuffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
She should be thanking you for not letting him set himself ablaze and leap onto the back of a shadow dragon.

Edited by - branmakmuffin on 27 Apr 2003 21:26:39
Go to Top of Page

Mournblade
Master of Realmslore

USA
1287 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2003 :  17:23:34  Show Profile Send Mournblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by branmakmuffin

She should be thanking you for not letting him set himself ablaze and leaping onto the back of a shadow dragon.

NICE!!

A wizard is Never late Frodo Baggins. Nor is he Early. A wizard arrives precisely when he means to...
Go to Top of Page

Aust Grimshadow
Acolyte

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2003 :  14:09:01  Show Profile  Visit Aust Grimshadow's Homepage Send Aust Grimshadow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You witnessed Icingdeath, and did not slay him?? What type of adventurer are you anyways?

"Lies engulf the drow in fear and mistrust, refute friendship at the tip of a Lolth blessed sword. The hatred and ambition fostered by these amoral tenets are the doom of my people, a weakness they perceive as strength. The result is a paralyzing existence that the drow call the edge of readiness." -Drizzt Do'Urden
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000