Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Candlekeep Site Update (19 November 2006)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2006 :  17:29:25  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well met

Apologies for the delay in getting these updates to ye all. However, there is plenty to keep thee occupied for many a ten day First and foremost, i'd like to present the SEVENTH volume of the Candlekeep Compendium, a truly wonderful collection of Realmslore. Many thanks to all those who participated in this latest volume and also to those who sent in material for this latest update.

1) The Candlekeep Compendium - Volume VII is released! The latest tome of Realmslore, produced at Candlekeep is now available. Featuring excellent articles of Realmslore penned by some of our resident scribes, there should be something for everyone. Many hours of work have gone into producing this collection, we hope you enjoy the wealth of information within.

2) Updated product information pages for: Darkvision, Lies of Light, Promise of the Witch-King, Shadowbred, Unclean, Seige of Darkness, Passage to Dawn, The Twilight Tomb, Shadowdale: The Sourging of the Land, Dragon Magic, Expedition to Undermountain and Neverwinter Nights 2.

3) Added part II of the long-running The Twilight Dawn campaign, by J P Hazelhoff. Located in the Campaign Logs section.

4) Complete campaign journal downloads of Kaladorm's Campaign Logs, by Ben Downton. Located in the Campaign Logs section.

5) Added part 10 of The Story of Whren Kehrsyn, in the Campaign Logs section.

6) Updated the PBeM Guidelines (thanks to J P Hazelhoff for the updates). Available for download in the Campaign Journals, Campaign Logs and Wondrous Treasures section.

7) Updated page for Cleric levels 12-27 and added pages for Corsair, Crusader and Desert Rider of the NPC's of the Realms collection, by Scott Kujawa.

8) Added download for Heartlands Weather document, by Chris Boor. containing random charts and other information. Located in the Traveler's Notebooks section.

9) Added July - August 2006 entries for So Saith Ed.

10) Added a new gallery for Arik Witchson, containing numerous character drawings.

11) Added 'Drakul' and 'Drow Scorpion' images to the Gallery of Faerūn, for Drakul.

12) A review by Glenn Davis for Four from Cormyr.

As always, these items can be viewed directly via links on the Home Page and News page.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2006 :  19:01:01  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
First i want to say , you are doing a great job here at Candlekeep

I can see that you didnt get all the pictures i send you Alaundo. Are there room
for more pictures ?

I did talk to Arik Witchson, and he said that its ok.

Victor Ograygor The Assassin and Candel keeps cellar master

Everything I need to know about life I learned from killing smart people.

Links related to Forgotten Realms
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9571

Adventuring / Mercenary Companies / Orders / The chosen from official sources
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11047

Priests in Forgotten Realms.
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9609&whichpage=1

Edited by - Victor_ograygor on 21 Nov 2006 19:01:21
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2006 :  09:03:05  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Victor_ograygor

First i want to say , you are doing a great job here at Candlekeep

I can see that you didnt get all the pictures i send you Alaundo. Are there room
for more pictures ?

I did talk to Arik Witchson, and he said that its ok.

Well met

Certainly, Victor. Feel free to email them over to me

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll