Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 A Note About the New Software
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kahonen
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
358 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2002 :  21:12:50  Show Profile  Visit kahonen's Homepage Send kahonen a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
In light of the many e-mails I've received this evening, please read the following:

If you are having difficulties running the Timeline program and getting an error message when it starts, read the file called "read_me.txt" contained in the zip file you downloaded. It tells you the Windows date formats that the program expects and how to set them in the Control Panel.

If you wish to check that the program is operating correctly go here and check the date displayed at the top right of the screen:

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/main.asp?x=fr/welcome,3

The date displayed should be the same as that on the FR Calendar screen of the Timeline program. The program could have allowed for all of the formats available within Windows but I opted for the two most common and a smaller download.

Kahonen

Edited by - Alaundo on 26 Aug 2004 11:43:13

king-tiax
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
327 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2002 :  21:14:17  Show Profile  Visit king-tiax's Homepage Send king-tiax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks.

My name is Tiax, I would ask yours but I don't care to become aquainted with the dead.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000