Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Item Generator
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Trafaldi
Learned Scribe

264 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2003 :  15:32:45  Show Profile  Visit Trafaldi's Homepage Send Trafaldi a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Does anyone know where I can find an magical item generator?

If so please tell me where

Some believe there is something more after death, if you really want to find out... go kill yourself and stop pestering me.

Edited by - Alaundo on 25 Mar 2003 15:47:00

Artalis
Senior Scribe

USA
444 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2003 :  15:59:21  Show Profile Send Artalis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why Candlekeep itself has such a thing as what you seek.

Over here.

Artalis

Email

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2003 :  21:26:38  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, that one is very good. Like a lot of these generators, I'm using it for story material, at least when I can't think of things. It's good for describing, say, a treasure room or museum in a random fashion (ie, the character sees a finely wraught two-handed sword next to a plain spear, while next to it is a piece of artwork depicting a battle -- that sort of thing).

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

kahonen
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
358 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2003 :  23:30:46  Show Profile  Visit kahonen's Homepage Send kahonen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Artalis

Why Candlekeep itself has such a thing as what you seek.

Over here.

... and it's being converted to 3rd edition as we speak. (It may be a while though)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000