Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Book Club
 Blackstaff: Chapters 28 - 40
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2006 :  05:09:33  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Osieu

Yes. I think it's not a spoiler big enough to ruin the fun of the whole book?

Of course not. The real pleasure to be had is in reading the book, not "just gettin' the facts".

quote:
And what's the deal with the dracolich please? How did Frostrune become the vessal (of what)? Though I believe he'll make a good guest in Undermountain and a new collection of Halaster...

Thanks for your help!

You're welcome. :)

--Deal with the dracolich: I really don't want to go into detail here, because it's about the villain and his plans, and if I go into detail...well, you might as well just wait until you read that part yourself. It's more satisfying to read, trust me.

--How Frostrune became a vessal: Unwittingly, through his own plans, that were later used against him. He was made into a vessal for all the icky bad stuff that was infesting the High Moor (or, at least, the section where the city was to be raised).

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)

Edited by - Rinonalyrna Fathomlin on 02 Aug 2006 05:10:08
Go to Top of Page

Lore Seeker
Acolyte

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2006 :  20:36:53  Show Profile  Visit Lore Seeker's Homepage Send Lore Seeker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

He was made into a vessal for all the icky bad stuff that was infesting the High Moor

I don't think Mr. Schend could have said it any better.

"So let it be written.....that I might read it."
Lore Seeker
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2006 :  01:22:38  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, there's more to it than that, but I'm trying to protect you from yourself and not spoil you too much.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
Go to Top of Page

Realmswalker
Acolyte

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2006 :  21:52:22  Show Profile  Visit Realmswalker's Homepage Send Realmswalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write this story. I've been reading the realms for almost twenty years now, virtually grew up there, and your novel deserves it's place up at the top with the best of them.

I appreciated the grandiose nature of the plot, and the equally large scenarios that popped up here and there. They were great fuel for my imagination, and it's been a while since I've been put to envisioning an act of magic so large as the one sketched out at the end.

All the characters encountered throughout the tale were always in context and read true, exactly as I've come to know them.. except Khelben of course - until now he was much a mystery to me, I never really had a grasp on his way of thinking, but you brought him to life (then killed him!), hehe.

Looking forward to your next.

RW

Ryld Argith is dead.

Edited by - Realmswalker on 03 Aug 2006 21:58:04
Go to Top of Page

Lameth
Learned Scribe

Germany
196 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2006 :  16:50:27  Show Profile  Visit Lameth's Homepage Send Lameth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for this great book.
I`m looking forward to read more about Malchor.
The story of Malchor has to be put down into a book, this would be great.
And when can we read more about the city of hope and its history?

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2006 :  19:31:06  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lameth

Thanks for this great book.
I`m looking forward to read more about Malchor.
The story of Malchor has to be put down into a book, this would be great.
And when can we read more about the city of hope and its history?

I don't know if I'd be the best person to write Malchor's story, especially since Bob Salvatore's done a lot more with the Harpells in his books. Even so, it'd be fun if I were asked....

As for the City of Hope, it's brand-new. No history yet. As for the history of Faertelmiir, the Library City of Miyeritar that it used to be....thereby hangs many a tale....and I'll have to think a few up on the drive down to Gen Con tomorrow morning...

Steven

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2006 :  19:33:07  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend
I'm glad you liked Syndra; I worried upon rereading her that I'd gone too far with her pseudo-Scots style accent and her comments on Mystra. Glad they worked for you.

Steven

Yup, I loved Syndra because:

1) Her way of speaking was brash and even a bit coarse (though I didn't really see it as "Scottish")--and therefore refreshing. She sounded approachable. Sooo much better than her sounding like yet another serene, uppity mage...they are a dime-a-dozen. Syndra is blunt and just tells it like it is.

2) People who aren't perfectly pious are also refreshing to me, because there are different degrees of being "religious". Gamalon seemed pretty devout in the traditional sense, but that doesn't mean all servants of Mystra have to be. It's nice to hear someone (a ghost, no less!) admitting that they just plain "aren't sure about the whole thing". That's someone I can relate to.

Thanks for the well-thought out comments on Syndra. Her only "Scottishness" was the pseudo-accent I put to her, nothing else. And she is very much the matter-of-fact woman (which is why Khelben didn't deal with her too often--she called him on his prevarications too often).

SES

Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2006 :  01:26:03  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thanks for the well-thought out comments on Syndra.

You're welcome--thanks for writing her.

quote:
Her only "Scottishness" was the pseudo-accent I put to her, nothing else. And she is very much the matter-of-fact woman (which is why Khelben didn't deal with her too often--she called him on his prevarications too often).

Good for her, I say. I'm sure she was just saying what many other people were thinking (myself included).

Go to Top of Page

VonRaventheDaring
Learned Scribe

USA
197 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  01:39:48  Show Profile  Visit VonRaventheDaring's Homepage Send VonRaventheDaring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I loved this book, i especially loved Syndra Wands as well i mean whats not to like about a ghost chick with attitude! I like the concept of making the BlackStaff a title now as well!

"Develop the latent abilities within you for that is your power alone. Psionics is the ultimate art of magic and you are its practitioner. Through lifelong dedication, strive to unite your will with your physical form to become one. Only through the unrestrained union of one’s mind and body can the magic of psionics truly be mastered. Throw off the yoke of any who would impose tyranny upon you. Likewise, do not ever force another to submit to your will. Free your mind, free yourself and you have only just begun the path to true psionic mastery. Free others, open their minds to the Invisible Art, and you will show them way to Auppenser."
---Dogma of the Church of Auppenser
Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2006 :  02:25:57  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Having finally got my hands on a copy and eagerly devoured it... wow. That was quite possibly one of the best Realms books I've read. Interesting central characters, by which I don't just mean Khelben, who has always intrigued me; a strong Realms flavour with plenty of lore and the 'cast of thousands' that Ed likes to show, including many famous names; and what I really enjoyed was the pacing of the book - there was enough time to tell the story and give focus to the right areas, it did not feel rushed or crammed in, and I think that helped. Steven, thank you for a great read, I can only hope more from you will be with us soon.

Life is either daring adventure or nothing.
Go to Top of Page

VonRaventheDaring
Learned Scribe

USA
197 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2006 :  15:41:00  Show Profile  Visit VonRaventheDaring's Homepage Send VonRaventheDaring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I must concurr as this is one of the best books i have ever read, it is fast enough not to bore me with too many useless details, the characters feel fully developed, there is lore, there is action and i had a hard time putting it down! Probabbly the best written FR book i have ever read. Course i love that it details a character that was alway interesting and very hard to nail down into a book, Awsome!!

"Develop the latent abilities within you for that is your power alone. Psionics is the ultimate art of magic and you are its practitioner. Through lifelong dedication, strive to unite your will with your physical form to become one. Only through the unrestrained union of one’s mind and body can the magic of psionics truly be mastered. Throw off the yoke of any who would impose tyranny upon you. Likewise, do not ever force another to submit to your will. Free your mind, free yourself and you have only just begun the path to true psionic mastery. Free others, open their minds to the Invisible Art, and you will show them way to Auppenser."
---Dogma of the Church of Auppenser
Go to Top of Page

Kalin Agrivar
Senior Scribe

Canada
956 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2006 :  15:52:44  Show Profile  Visit Kalin Agrivar's Homepage Send Kalin Agrivar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My only criticism of this book is that it should have been a stand alone hardcover like Making of the Mage was originally...with the alternating past/present chapters of Khelben, especially more “past” chapters...I do think it was a bit rushed and could have used more pages...others I know that read it felt it was eithor a bit rushed or choppy in the past/present thing (but that may have been intentional for "mood" reasons)

And a possible sequel hardcover would be then one with the new Blackstaff coping and memory flashbacks from the old Blackstaff

Kalin Xorell El'Agrivar

- High Mage of the Arcane Assembly
- Lore Keeper of the Vault of Ancestors
- 3rd Son of the Lord of the Stand
Go to Top of Page

RodOdom
Senior Scribe

USA
509 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2006 :  17:46:49  Show Profile  Visit RodOdom's Homepage Send RodOdom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I enjoyed the early chapters very much. Later on I felt it was too compressed and did not explore Khelben enough. I didn't really like how Tsarra talked back to Khelben at times. Also, as a standalone book it would have been impossible to understand.

Edited by - RodOdom on 14 Aug 2006 17:48:33
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2006 :  02:02:32  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kalin agrivar

And a possible sequel hardcover would be then one with the new Blackstaff coping and memory flashbacks from the old Blackstaff

Nah, some things should be left to the imagination.

Go to Top of Page

Dremvek
Seeker

70 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2006 :  19:17:12  Show Profile  Visit Dremvek's Homepage Send Dremvek a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just out of random curiousity, what does this do to the Double Diamond Triangle books? As I understand it, these take place 3 or so years after Blackstaff, but Blackstaff is a character in these books. Is it Tsarra in disguise (though comments in the book would say otherwise) or are these books now firmly cemented as apocrypha (there have been conflicting reports thereof)?
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2006 :  20:09:01  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dremvek

Just out of random curiousity, what does this do to the Double Diamond Triangle books? As I understand it, these take place 3 or so years after Blackstaff, but Blackstaff is a character in these books. Is it Tsarra in disguise (though comments in the book would say otherwise) or are these books now firmly cemented as apocrypha (there have been conflicting reports thereof)?

Due to a wide number of continuity stumbles within those stories, the Double Diamond series is not considered canonical information as per the history and "current events" of the Realms. They've been viewed as novels penned by Volothamp Geddarm with a high degree of imagination as per how the events truly happened (if they did at all).

Yes, it's confusing, but there were too many places wherein that story veered away from previously established continuity and we couldn't account for them all. If you want them to be within your campaign continuity, go ahead and assume that the Blackstaff in those stories is Tsarra masquerading as Khelben.

Steven
who notes that most comments by Tsarra as "Khelben" can be covered by her access to his memories and past in her kiira....

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2006 :  20:30:37  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Dremvek

Due to a wide number of continuity stumbles within those stories, the Double Diamond series is not considered canonical information as per the history and "current events" of the Realms. They've been viewed as novels penned by Volothamp Geddarm with a high degree of imagination as per how the events truly happened (if they did at all).

Yes, it's confusing, but there were too many places wherein that story veered away from previously established continuity and we couldn't account for them all. If you want them to be within your campaign continuity, go ahead and assume that the Blackstaff in those stories is Tsarra masquerading as Khelben.

Steven
who notes that most comments by Tsarra as "Khelben" can be covered by her access to his memories and past in her kiira....

Actually, what I was told, a few months back, by WOTC, is that they will be canon once 1377 comes around since there is a passage about those novels in the Greater Doppleganger entry in Monster's of Faerun for 3e. I have the email if anyone wants it. :)

So some form of those events will be canon.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Edited by - Kuje on 17 Aug 2006 20:52:32
Go to Top of Page

Ladejarl
Seeker

Norway
55 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2006 :  14:21:07  Show Profile  Visit Ladejarl's Homepage Send Ladejarl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A very good read.

One wonders what "I'm Bara, I'm female, and I'm a druid.
I'm human, but please don't hold that against me,and I'll
try to do the same for you." thinks of a city in the High Moor.

"There should be much less violence, and more nudity and kinkiness in the world."
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2006 :  21:28:35  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ladejarl

A very good read.

One wonders what "I'm Bara, I'm female, and I'm a druid.
I'm human, but please don't hold that against me,and I'll
try to do the same for you." thinks of a city in the High Moor.

Well, assuming she finds it, I don't think she'd mind. The only things immediately visible as per having changed are the nine sentinel towers and the cleansed land among them (i.e. they're laid out in a 50-ish mile diameter circle with Rhymanthiin at the center--invisible and immaterial unless you know how to get in). Any druid or person attuned to nature would feel incredible energies and power in that cleansed area and most likely wouldn't want to disturb that, as they can tell it's slowly expanding and will eventually cleanse the whole moor (in a few centuries....).

I don't recognize the character; one of your own?

Steven

Go to Top of Page

Kalin Agrivar
Senior Scribe

Canada
956 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2006 :  22:12:32  Show Profile  Visit Kalin Agrivar's Homepage Send Kalin Agrivar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I don't recognize the character; one of your own?

No, she is the narrator druid for the Elminster's Ecologies expansion for the High Moor...

and she states (emphatically) just because an ecosystem has been damaged/changed by something unnatural that in time it will adapt into a natural state again (which is true in RL) and that in time to to "recover" the past ecosystem is just as damaging as the destruction that caused the problem

(the best example of that is a sunken oil tanker that in time will become a natural reef)

I wondered about her reaction about the new city and the changing ecosystem too

Kalin Xorell El'Agrivar

- High Mage of the Arcane Assembly
- Lore Keeper of the Vault of Ancestors
- 3rd Son of the Lord of the Stand
Go to Top of Page

Jorkens
Great Reader

Norway
2950 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2006 :  23:29:19  Show Profile Send Jorkens a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, from my memory of Bara she will be negative as she is one of the worlds great pessimists. There are a few of us in each world. But as long as she does not see any increased movement of people or attempts to change and "improve" the lands she will leave it to grumbling. The cleansing part might worry her though.
Go to Top of Page

Prince Forge of Avalon
Learned Scribe

USA
117 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2006 :  20:15:28  Show Profile  Visit Prince Forge of Avalon's Homepage Send Prince Forge of Avalon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dear Mr. Schend,

Steven, I have had the opportunity to converse with you a few times on this site on other subjects. So first let me say:

CONGRATIOLATIONS ON YOUR FIRST FR NOVEL- it has been too long in coming! I was pleasantly surprised to see your name as author on the Blackstaff listing on Amazon. Good JOB!!

Second: Ok I admit it. I loved your book, very intriguing! I truly felt like I was in Khelben’s world of plots and intrigues. I really got hooked into the book as the story went along- Great culmination of energy at the end. (I read until I finished the book at 4:30 am haha)

Third: WOW- talk about shaking things up-GEEZ, I had a feeling earlier in the book that something might happen to Khelben but I said to myself “c’mon he cant get killed or die, they would never allow him to kill Khelben off’ – HAHAHA. Imagine my surprise at the end of the book- I was hanging on every word thinking that someway would be found to save him from that sacrifice, I was even wishing for it when I got that unsettling feeling that it was going to happen. Man you really sent me for a loop!!!! But I truly did understand the sacrifice and kind of realized that really his whole life he was looking for a way to bring HOPE for all the goodly races, especially the Elves, even though he was thoroughly disappointed in there haughty attitude and lack of understanding. (Speaking of which on a side note- I all very happy to see that both you and Rich Baker have given the Elves of the Realms a good percentage of members who are not so Haughty or overbearing and truly are good people!! Thank you).

Even though I haven’t had much time to be on this site or interact with everyone, I wanted to thank you for the Book!! Tell you how much I enjoyed it; And I Hope to see more from you in the future- SOON!!!

P.S. Could you plz give a quick rundown estimation of a Hopeblade!!!

Thanks Again

Joe/PFoA
Go to Top of Page

Ardashir
Senior Scribe

USA
544 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2006 :  00:43:17  Show Profile  Visit Ardashir's Homepage Send Ardashir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was dumb enough to look here without reading all of the book first.

Seriously -- someone killed Khelben Arunsun? Chosen of Mystra could-make-Halaster-back-down Khelben? That Khelben Arunsun?

I find this very hard to believe, considering just how tough to kill all those other Chosen are. I mean, Elminster got dragged through the pits of Hell, literally, and he got out in one piece. You'd think that someone of the Blackstaff's power and wisdom would have made some sort of preparations for just such an emergency, like a Time Stasis-held clone somewhere. After all, the first thing any mage of quality does is to make himself as hard to kill as possible.

Dang, now I'll have to get the book just so's I can find out what all happens.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2006 :  01:54:58  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just because someone is dead, it doesn't mean foul play was involved. And that's all I'll say.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2006 :  02:21:42  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Just because someone is dead, it doesn't mean foul play was involved. And that's all I'll say.

And it most certainly does not mean that foul play wasn't involved either! BWA HA HA

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2006 :  12:30:42  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Foul play? Foul play?

The ref was blind! That ball was good!

Foul play--bah!

Steven
who never mentioned that Khelben rooted for the Brooklyn Dodgers in his/their day

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2006 :  12:35:53  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Prince Forge of Avalon
P.S. Could you plz give a quick rundown estimation of a Hopeblade!!!

I'd love to answer Joe's question here, but there's such a thing as leaving a door open to walk through later...

I'll at least give you this:

All of the nine hopeblades are, like the moonblades before them, long hilted broadswords that can be wielded with one or two hands, depending on the size and strength of the wielder.

The hopeblades appear, feel, and sound like a diamond-hard crystal but ring like a crystal wine goblet when they hit things.

They may or may not have runes along the blade, and they may or may not have individual powers (NDA). They all do have the ability to pierce the veil that hides Rhymanthiin from normal eyes and allow someone into the hidden city of hope.

Beyond that, I'll not say due to NDAs and not wanting to get in the way of later development by myself or others.

Steven

Go to Top of Page

RevJest
Learned Scribe

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2006 :  02:46:38  Show Profile  Visit RevJest's Homepage Send RevJest a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Xysma

At the end of the book when everyone is being cleansed or healed or what have you, it mentions that Ashemmi was purified of the evil that Manshoon had corrupted her with. Is that a new concept, or have I missed something? I always thought she was just plain evil.

New concept, but Ed didn't mind it when I tossed it out at him, so I went with it. As is my theory that Sememmon's on his way to being an anti-hero rather than a villain, but it may take some time.....

I'd love the chance to follow up on this, but we'll see what the future holds when we get there.

Steven

I remember reading someplace that she'd donned a Helm of Opposite Alignment, and decided she liked being that way. Although I don't recall where I read that? The passage in the book was sufficiently vague that, if that's the case, it still doesn't mess it up.

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Go to Top of Page

Prince Forge of Avalon
Learned Scribe

USA
117 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2006 :  16:36:08  Show Profile  Visit Prince Forge of Avalon's Homepage Send Prince Forge of Avalon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Steven,

Understood and appricated for the information that you did give, Again thanks for the read and entertainment provided by you book!

By the way, can you give a hint or such of what you might be writing next for the realms etc?

Thnkx

PFoA/Joe
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2006 :  14:26:52  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Prince Forge of Avalon

Steven,

Understood and appricated for the information that you did give, Again thanks for the read and entertainment provided by you book!

By the way, can you give a hint or such of what you might be writing next for the realms etc?

Thnkx

PFoA/Joe

No hints that get around an NDA, I'm afraid, other than to say I'm writing...

Steven
who may also have some non-Realms related (and non-WotC related) fiction coming out next year if this month goes well....

Edited by - Steven Schend on 12 Sep 2006 14:29:44
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000