Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Question for FR authors
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2006 :  23:50:29  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
GenCon Indy or any other convention in the US is kinda out of the way for most of us here in Europe and the Essen Spiel game fair is kinda the biggest game fair that I know of (I think world wide).

Since Feder & Schwert have taken over the D&D license from Amigo, is there any possibility any of you writers/designers will come here for the game fair?

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2006 :  00:55:49  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mace Hammerhand

GenCon Indy or any other convention in the US is kinda out of the way for most of us here in Europe and the Essen Spiel game fair is kinda the biggest game fair that I know of (I think world wide).

Since Feder & Schwert have taken over the D&D license from Amigo, is there any possibility any of you writers/designers will come here for the game fair?

I went to Fantasy Spielfest a few years back--the one that was held in Braunsfel during a freak heat wave. Lovely town, great little con. But then, I don't need much of an excuse to hop on a plane. :)

I won't be doing much traveling this year, but I'm still interested in hearing about the game fair. Can you provide a link to the website?

Thanks!
ec
Go to Top of Page

Richard Lee Byers
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2006 :  01:43:04  Show Profile  Visit Richard Lee Byers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would love to come but can't afford to do it at my own expense. And since nobody else has offered to pay my tab, I guess I won't be there. Maybe some other year. Hope so.
Go to Top of Page

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2006 :  12:03:58  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ElaineCunningham

quote:
Originally posted by Mace Hammerhand

I went to Fantasy Spielfest a few years back--the one that was held in Braunsfel during a freak heat wave. Lovely town, great little con. But then, I don't need much of an excuse to hop on a plane. :)

I won't be doing much traveling this year, but I'm still interested in hearing about the game fair. Can you provide a link to the website?

Thanks!
ec

Done and done

http://www.merz-verlag.com/spiel/

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000