Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Realmspace
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2002 :  08:52:58  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Just trying to get any views of the Spelljammer product "Realmspace". Now i know its not an FR product but AFAIK it contains a lot of Realms material. Does anyone own this product and is it worth getting? I heard that it contains information on Torils skies and also on the island of Nimbral. What other Realms-specific information is in there?

Is it an adventure module or a sourcebook? How many pages, and how many are actually useful to a Realms campaign?

Thanks

Rad

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"

kahonen
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
358 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2002 :  20:36:34  Show Profile  Visit kahonen's Homepage Send kahonen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I bought it for completeness. I've never actually used it - in fact I'm not sure I've ever read it.

[Digs book out]

It's got:

• A 2 page description of Elminsters' Hideout

• A description of each of the planets and moons

• Quite a bit about "Religion in the Stars"

• Descriptions of new ships

• New monsters

• Some (7) ideas for adventures

In total, 96 pages. I've just seen the price on it - £6.99.

Can anyone else remember paying prices like these for D&D stuff or am I just old

I can't see any mention of Nimbral in it though

Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2002 :  08:47:14  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Kahonen. Would you recomment getting the product? I suppose I will end up tracking it down as it does contain some FR material and I always try to get my hands on any little snippet that i can.

Wow, £6.99! Now those were the days

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

kahonen
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
358 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2002 :  17:50:58  Show Profile  Visit kahonen's Homepage Send kahonen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As I said, I bought it for completeness. I actually sat and read it last night and there's some interesting stuff in there.

I doubt if I'd ever use it though.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000