Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 How About a Drizzt game for PS2
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2006 :  16:31:01  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have the same thoughts from time to time. Have it similar but longer and more complex than Demonstone. You could have the training mode which is Zak teaching a younger Drizzt how to fight, and his sister teaching how to use the innate Drow abilities (faerie fire, darkness, etc...). The game would HAVE to be called "The Legend of Drizzt" It would have to be like the re-releases of the novels and corresponding comic books and graphic novels, just another format (video game)....and you would go through everything from the novels in video game style....it would be so AWESOME (I can see Icingdeath as a fun boss, as well as multiple battles with Entreri, slaughtering orcs, drow, Drizzt's bro as a Drider as a boss....) The possibilities are endless. SOMEBODY OUT THERE WHO RUNS A GAME COMPANY GET IN TOUCH WITH SALVATORE AND DO THIS GAME PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2006 :  02:37:35  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alisttair
The game would HAVE to be called "The Legend of Drizzt" It would have to be like the re-releases of the novels and corresponding comic books and graphic novels, just another format (video game)....and you would go through everything from the novels in video game style....it would be so AWESOME

Are you sure?

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

Winterfox
Senior Scribe

895 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2006 :  08:46:06  Show Profile  Visit Winterfox's Homepage Send Winterfox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The FANBOI'S CAPSLOCK OF EXCITEMENT can only tell truth.
Go to Top of Page

GothicDan
Master of Realmslore

USA
1103 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2006 :  20:50:37  Show Profile  Visit GothicDan's Homepage Send GothicDan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
IT JUST HAS TO BE MAN!!!!one

Planescape Fanatic

"Fiends and Undead are the peanut butter and jelly of evil." - Me
"That attitude should be stomped on, whenever and wherever it's encountered, because it makes people holding such views bad citizens, not just bad roleplayers (considering D&D was structured as a 'forced cooperation' game, and although successive editions are pointing it more and more towards a me-first, min-max game, the drift away from 'we all need each other to succeed' will at some point make it 'no longer' D&D)." - ED GREENWOOD
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2006 :  21:48:03  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alright, let's find our way back to the topic...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000