Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Where do we live? - Put yourself on the map.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

VonRaventheDaring
Learned Scribe

USA
197 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2006 :  12:33:17  Show Profile  Visit VonRaventheDaring's Homepage Send VonRaventheDaring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah anyone from Kansas? the quiet echoes make me realize no not a soul.

"Develop the latent abilities within you for that is your power alone. Psionics is the ultimate art of magic and you are its practitioner. Through lifelong dedication, strive to unite your will with your physical form to become one. Only through the unrestrained union of one’s mind and body can the magic of psionics truly be mastered. Throw off the yoke of any who would impose tyranny upon you. Likewise, do not ever force another to submit to your will. Free your mind, free yourself and you have only just begun the path to true psionic mastery. Free others, open their minds to the Invisible Art, and you will show them way to Auppenser."
---Dogma of the Church of Auppenser
Go to Top of Page

At your Behest
Acolyte

Germany
46 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2006 :  14:25:21  Show Profile  Visit At your Behest's Homepage Send At your Behest a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hoi!

I added myself to the German branch lest it is not that deserted.

Greets ye all !

Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn.

Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yeah, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land.
Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, for he is the harbinger of death.
Go to Top of Page

hammer of Moradin
Senior Scribe

USA
758 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2006 :  18:33:34  Show Profile  Visit hammer of Moradin's Homepage Send hammer of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jindael

The Florida people are all about an hour away from each other. That includes me as well.

Being in the panhandle puts me a good 5-7 hours away from everyone. May as well say I live in LA, Lower Alabama.

"Hurling himself upon his enemies, he terrified them with slaughter!"

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Candlekeep proverb: If a thing is said often enough, fools aplenty will believe it to be true.
Go to Top of Page

Blackwill
Seeker

55 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2006 :  05:19:20  Show Profile  Visit Blackwill's Homepage Send Blackwill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I added myself. It seems I'm the first Belgian here.

~Blackwill
Go to Top of Page

Elfinblade
Senior Scribe

Norway
377 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2006 :  02:55:03  Show Profile Send Elfinblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am so in! I know we live in an era where distance really has lost it`s meaning, but when i see at this map, i am still astounded of how widespread we are :)
Go to Top of Page

Shirl Ravenlock
Acolyte

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2006 :  16:11:17  Show Profile  Visit Shirl Ravenlock's Homepage Send Shirl Ravenlock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I reside in California, where its not so sunny at the moment. It has been raining since the begining of March and no stop in site!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2006 :  17:08:44  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shirl Ravenlock

I reside in California, where its not so sunny at the moment. It has been raining since the begining of March and no stop in site!

I used to live just outside Sacramento...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Shirl Ravenlock
Acolyte

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2006 :  04:47:32  Show Profile  Visit Shirl Ravenlock's Homepage Send Shirl Ravenlock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why that is only an hour away from where I live! I am near Sonoma.
Go to Top of Page

Tordis
Acolyte

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2006 :  20:52:54  Show Profile  Visit Tordis's Homepage Send Tordis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally from Poland, but presently residing in NW London. Anyone out there from London, ladies and gentlemen?

Orn dos kuuv ulu gyolaen...?
Go to Top of Page

khorne
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1073 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2006 :  12:43:48  Show Profile  Visit khorne's Homepage Send khorne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have arrived.

If I were a ranger, I would pick NDA for my favorite enemy
Go to Top of Page

Triopah
Acolyte

Croatia
0 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2006 :  22:09:55  Show Profile  Visit Triopah's Homepage Send Triopah a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I added myself. The Eleven shall walk again.
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2006 :  16:44:08  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Added - for the community!

Ergdusch

"Das Gras weht im Wind, wenn der Wind weht."
Go to Top of Page

Zimme
Learned Scribe

Denmark
209 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2006 :  13:27:28  Show Profile Send Zimme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have made my mark! =)

Sometimes I feel like Beshaba is sitting on my back, devoting her entire attention to me!

Rannek.

Go to Top of Page

Lore Seeker
Acolyte

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2006 :  14:38:39  Show Profile  Visit Lore Seeker's Homepage Send Lore Seeker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have made my mark.

"So let it be written.....that I might read it."
Lore Seeker
Go to Top of Page

Kalin Agrivar
Senior Scribe

Canada
956 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2006 :  15:02:46  Show Profile  Visit Kalin Agrivar's Homepage Send Kalin Agrivar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
so have I

Kalin Xorell El'Agrivar

- High Mage of the Arcane Assembly
- Lore Keeper of the Vault of Ancestors
- 3rd Son of the Lord of the Stand
Go to Top of Page

Na-Gang
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
348 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2006 :  09:53:35  Show Profile  Visit Na-Gang's Homepage Send Na-Gang a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Splortch!
Go to Top of Page

FridayThe13th
Learned Scribe

USA
132 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2006 :  14:54:24  Show Profile  Visit FridayThe13th's Homepage Send FridayThe13th a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I added. Though I don't know if it showed up.

"The Lady of Pain? You mean Loviatar runs this place?"
-- Torilian Prime

"You guys should seriously rename yourselves The Horny Society, you popularity would soar."
-- A miscillaneous Kender to a member of the Horned Society

Edited by - FridayThe13th on 16 Jul 2006 14:54:44
Go to Top of Page

danifae
Acolyte

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2006 :  03:16:38  Show Profile  Visit danifae's Homepage Send danifae a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Though very new to candlekeep, I added myself :-D
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2006 :  13:04:10  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thats me.....Right over there.

No, no not there.

There!!

That's right just left of Ohio, yuo right in the middle of Indiana!

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

Talon
Acolyte

0 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2006 :  10:45:51  Show Profile  Visit Talon's Homepage Send Talon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
not many asian FR fans, it seems
Go to Top of Page

xmanii
Acolyte

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2006 :  14:42:10  Show Profile Send xmanii a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Added.
Go to Top of Page

kmbrow
Acolyte

Ireland
0 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2006 :  17:09:22  Show Profile  Visit kmbrow's Homepage Send kmbrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another pin on the map...
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2006 :  17:30:01  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Entered I have, My home be flagged!

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 19 Oct 2006 :  10:36:19  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Denmark here.(I have made my mark!!!!) what mark ?

Victor Ograygor The Assassin and Candel keeps cellar master

Everything I need to know about life I learned from killing smart people.

Links related to Forgotten Realms
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9571

Adventuring / Mercenary Companies / Orders / The chosen from official sources
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11047

Priests in Forgotten Realms.
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9609&whichpage=1
Go to Top of Page

Dart Ambermoon
Learned Scribe

Germany
253 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2006 :  03:16:18  Show Profile  Visit Dart Ambermoon's Homepage Send Dart Ambermoon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Added myself. More power to the cause...ahem...

~ In Finder I trust, for danger I lust ~
Go to Top of Page

Genis
Learned Scribe

USA
226 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2006 :  02:03:26  Show Profile  Visit Genis's Homepage Send Genis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WOOOOOOT go me...im one of only two people from minnesota...me and some guy from alexandria.....pffft....who doesnt wanna live in minnesota???

Unofficial Random Hiatus Taker.
Go to Top of Page

Booch
Acolyte

Canada
0 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2006 :  22:03:41  Show Profile  Visit Booch's Homepage Send Booch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Added myself... nice to see I'm not alone in the great white north.
Go to Top of Page

Lawfire
Acolyte

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2006 :  03:19:22  Show Profile  Visit Lawfire's Homepage Send Lawfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I added my pin.

Faerun Roleplaying
http://www.faerunrp.com/forum/index.php
Go to Top of Page

Besshalar
Learned Scribe

Finland
166 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2006 :  09:05:54  Show Profile  Visit Besshalar's Homepage Send Besshalar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes I'm added there as well ...

The large print giveth , and the small print taketh away.
-Tom Waits
Go to Top of Page

Holy_Rage
Acolyte

Greece
3 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2006 :  19:24:24  Show Profile  Visit Holy_Rage's Homepage Send Holy_Rage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Added, Greece here. :)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000