Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Where do we live? - Put yourself on the map.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

Euranna
Learned Scribe

USA
219 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2012 :  00:44:07  Show Profile Send Euranna a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sacramento, Ca (or Disneyland when I can swing it!)
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2012 :  05:28:39  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Euranna

Sacramento, Ca (or Disneyland when I can swing it!)

Used to live there, myself. My dad was stationed at Mather, and I went to school in Rancho Cordova.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Lunarbeams
Acolyte

43 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2012 :  20:38:14  Show Profile Send Lunarbeams a Private Message  Reply with Quote
El Paso Texas USA

"It Ain't Valhalla."

"Software are easy to solve because they do not have egos. "
Go to Top of Page

Gillies
Acolyte

Canada
25 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2012 :  14:51:14  Show Profile  Visit Gillies's Homepage Send Gillies a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Toronto Ontario, Canada

Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo.

Go to Top of Page

4uk4ata
Acolyte

Bulgaria
16 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2012 :  17:56:57  Show Profile  Visit 4uk4ata's Homepage Send 4uk4ata a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Star Zagora, Bulgaria.
Go to Top of Page

Xnella Moonblade-Thann
Learned Scribe

USA
234 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2012 :  22:04:31  Show Profile Send Xnella Moonblade-Thann a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Since I cannot seem to get the link at the beginning of the scroll to work, I'll just put where I live in a post. I happen to live in Milo, Maine, USA. And no, we're not a part of Massachusetts or Canada, for those who are wondering. BTW, does anybody else live in Maine, specifically around the Bangor, Maine area? Would love to know if there's a fellow scribe nearby.

Oh, and FWIW, there are only 6 states that compromise the New England region of the nor'east^: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Conneticut and Rhode Island. New Jersey doesn't count as being a New England state, sorry

^Yes, my typical Maine accent slips in from time to time. Trust me, I can point people towards a book that, while mostly for laughs, is legitimately accurate in how we pronouce our words and what some odd-ball words and sayings actually mean.

*Edited to clear up the confusion seen on whether New Jersey counts as a New England state*

"Sweet water and light laughter until next we meet." - traditional elven farewell

Please forgive any spelling and grammer errors, as my android touch-screen phone has no spellchecker. If I do make a grammer mistake, please let me know and I'll try to fix it.

New laptop, still trying to sort my "scrolls" on its shelves...and when will this cursed thing stop doing things I tell it not to?

Edited by - Xnella Moonblade-Thann on 28 Dec 2012 07:27:14
Go to Top of Page

artificial_sunlight
Acolyte

Netherlands
14 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2013 :  14:19:32  Show Profile Send artificial_sunlight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I live in Bavel, The Netherlands (Holland if you like)

Dutch FR Story Collector
Go to Top of Page

Cbad285
Learned Scribe

160 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2013 :  07:39:58  Show Profile Send Cbad285 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Detroit :)

"Beware the Dream Fever!"
Go to Top of Page

Ze
Learned Scribe

Italy
147 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2013 :  09:31:29  Show Profile Send Ze a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Milan, Italy
Go to Top of Page

Joebing
Learned Scribe

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2013 :  23:22:00  Show Profile Send Joebing a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pellston, MI

Now plugging away on mass conversion to 5e, as well as my imprint J. Halk Games.

http://www.facebook.com/JHalkGames

First adventure on DM Guild: Lair of Elaacrimalicros
Go to Top of Page

ksu_bond
Learned Scribe

New Zealand
214 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2013 :  12:04:58  Show Profile Send ksu_bond a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Auckland, New Zealand ... formerly Wichita, Kansas
Go to Top of Page

Lothlos
Learned Scribe

USA
111 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2013 :  13:59:25  Show Profile Send Lothlos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Monmouth, Illinois

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.
-J.R.R. Tolkien

Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2013 :  14:38:09  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Montgomery, AL

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2013 :  23:12:40  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Arcanamach

Montgomery, AL

Used to live near there, myself -- couple years in Prattville and about 6 months in Millbrook.

Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2013 :  07:24:50  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Prattville, the preferred community!" Both P'ville and Millbrook are much better places than Montgomery. Were you here in the military?

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2013 :  12:47:54  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

"Prattville, the preferred community!" Both P'ville and Millbrook are much better places than Montgomery. Were you here in the military?

My dad was. We moved to Alabama when I was 10, and moved from there when I was 12. I've only been back in that state a couple of times since then, and the most recent time was something like 15 years ago.

My biological mom still lives there, and I prolly have half-siblings there, too, but I'm entirely estranged from that side of the family.

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 15 Aug 2013 12:49:09
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2013 :  18:21:09  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hail from Wisconsin, but am almost never there. I work on cruise ships and so spend most of my time at sea. Right now I'm in the Caribbean. This fall I'll find myself in the South Pacific home porting in Sydney.
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2013 :  02:12:24  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I actually from Texas, I was stationed in AL in the military and never left.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2013 :  05:28:14  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I actually from Texas, I was stationed in AL in the military and never left.

I've lived there, too -- San Antonio. And I've friends in Austin.

Go to Top of Page

Aytros
Acolyte

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2013 :  17:08:53  Show Profile Send Aytros a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wellsburg, WV...If anyone is in that area and wants to get a game together PLEASE message me

Edited by - Aytros on 19 Aug 2013 17:09:33
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2013 :  18:19:31  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have the same issue Aytros, it's been awhile since I've played. Everyone in my group has different schedules now.

Go to Top of Page

Drustan Dwnhaedan
Learned Scribe

USA
324 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2013 :  01:52:01  Show Profile Send Drustan Dwnhaedan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado, but I was born in California.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2013 :  01:53:10  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Drustan Dwnhaedan

Where in California? I was born there, myself -- Vandenberg AFB.

Go to Top of Page

Drustan Dwnhaedan
Learned Scribe

USA
324 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2013 :  05:30:11  Show Profile Send Drustan Dwnhaedan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Drustan Dwnhaedan

Where in California? I was born there, myself -- Vandenberg AFB.

Monterey.
Go to Top of Page

Askeladd
Acolyte

Sweden
3 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2013 :  23:30:26  Show Profile Send Askeladd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Umeĺ, Sweden here.
Not too many nordic users here, haha

Men's hearts hold shadows darker than any tainted creature.
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2013 :  01:14:24  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Crap. That's the end of making jokes about everything north of Vänern being gnat-infested forests only inhabited by reindeer-herders...

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

MrsDrasek
Acolyte

26 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2013 :  16:41:45  Show Profile  Visit MrsDrasek's Homepage Send MrsDrasek a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm just 45 min. outside of the windy city, Chicago IL

Part Well...Regret Nothing
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2013 :  19:32:03  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As of next month I'll be home-porting in Sydney Australia.
Go to Top of Page

firwood
Acolyte

Italy
3 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2013 :  16:05:01  Show Profile  Visit firwood's Homepage Send firwood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cremona, Italy

< A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving >
Go to Top of Page

Veil
Acolyte

0 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2014 :  02:43:42  Show Profile Send Veil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cold, cold...Minot, North Dakota.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000