Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Candlekeep Site Update (08-February-2003)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Candlekeep Webmaster
Webmaster

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2003 :  17:01:45  Show Profile  Visit Candlekeep Webmaster's Homepage Send Candlekeep Webmaster a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi all

The first site update of this month, its been some time since the last update but there are a few interesting items here to keep you going for now..

1) Updated product information pages for The Alabaster Staff, Daughter of the Drow, Tangled Webs, Unapproachable East, Spellfire. Crown of Fire and Hand of Fire.

2) Another very nifty utility from Ron Pearsall: The 'D&D XP Point Calculator' can be downloaded in the Software section of Wonderous Treasures.

3) Due to popular demand (thanks to Geoff for sending this in), we have included the 2nd Edition AD&D statistics for Drizzt Do'Urden in the Realms Lore section.

4) Added an excellent and very detailed new character by Mark Martinez to the Hall of Heroes: Yasraena T'Sarran which includes The Story of Yasraena T''Sarran in the Campaign Logs section.

5) Added a 3rd edition D&D Character Sheet to the Wonderous Treasures page, courtesy of Lasse Guldhammer.

6) Updated the Feedback questionaire on the Contact page.

As always, you can link to these items from the Home page and Whats New page on the site.

Jay
Candlekeep Webmaster

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood

Edited by - Candlekeep Webmaster on 08 Feb 2003 17:02:24

Echon
Senior Scribe

Denmark
422 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2003 :  09:04:49  Show Profile  Visit Echon's Homepage Send Echon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Candlekeep Webmaster
5) Added a 3rd edition D&D Character Sheet to the Wonderous Treasures page, courtesy of Lasse Guldhammer.

In fact, that sheet is 2E. Unfortunately I did not save a copy of the email I sent you so I do not know if it was I who made a typo. Did you actually look at it before uploading? Anyway, I just thought I would let you know.

-Echon

"If others had not been foolish, we should be so."

-William Blake
Go to Top of Page

Candlekeep Webmaster
Webmaster

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2003 :  10:09:05  Show Profile  Visit Candlekeep Webmaster's Homepage Send Candlekeep Webmaster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Echon
In fact, that sheet is 2E. Unfortunately I did not save a copy of the email I sent you so I do not know if it was I who made a typo. Did you actually look at it before uploading? Anyway, I just thought I would let you know.

Oops! Youre quite right, my mistake, it was a slip of the wrist, I must have 3rd ed. on the brain at the moment

Anyway, its been corrected.

Jay
Candlekeep Webmaster

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: