Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Srinshee - who, what, when, where?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Crennen FaerieBane
Master of Realmslore

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2005 :  19:10:54  Show Profile Send Crennen FaerieBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Who exactly is she? I know she wields one of the Coronal blades, I know she was in Myth Drannor and that she switched races and ages at will or some such stuff.

What is she now? I know she is supposedly on Arvandor, but I was wondering if anyone knew of some fluff about her?

When did she exactly decided to leave Faerun? And what is up with elves leaving at the most peculiar times?

Where is she know? Since LEoF mentioned that the three blades may be around?

Ok, that had been bugging me for a time, and I know one of you out there knows everything!!

C-Fb

Still rockin' the Fey'ri style.

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2005 :  01:38:34  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Srinshee was first seen in the pages of ELMINSTER IN MYTH DRANNOR by Ed Greenwood, most explicitly detailed in the CORMANTHYR sourcebook by Steven Schend, and most recently appeared in two different Realms fiction sources. Your "where is she now?" query should see part of an answer when REALMS OF THE ELVES appears, early next year.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Feanor
Learned Scribe

100 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2005 :  16:49:56  Show Profile Send Feanor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You can find detailed info about her in Cormanthyr - Empire of the Elves and Fall of Myth Drannor, both available for free download at Wizards of the coast site.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36797 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2005 :  17:37:18  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Feanor

You can find detailed info about her in Cormanthyr - Empire of the Elves and Fall of Myth Drannor, both available for free download at Wizards of the coast site.

And here's a link to the downloads page.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1714 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2005 :  18:50:26  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

The Srinshee was first seen in the pages of ELMINSTER IN MYTH DRANNOR by Ed Greenwood, most explicitly detailed in the CORMANTHYR sourcebook by Steven Schend, and most recently appeared in two different Realms fiction sources. Your "where is she now?" query should see part of an answer when REALMS OF THE ELVES appears, early next year.
love,
THO

Gee, I hope this means someone can clear up the snafu caused by her racial switch due to a single letter note in a table in FALL OF MYTH DRANNOR...

Steven
Who's not prejudiced against gold elves (any more than they are against him) and actually did make a few heroic ones as well as nasty ones in his time....

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2005 :  19:32:51  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend

quote:

love,
THO

Gee, I hope this means someone can clear up the snafu caused by her racial switch due to a single letter note in a table in FALL OF MYTH DRANNOR...

Steven
Who's not prejudiced against gold elves (any more than they are against him) and actually did make a few heroic ones as well as nasty ones in his time....

Is having a bad case of deju vu. :)

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2005 :  15:46:25  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A certain bearded Creator tells me that the fiction in question does deal with that little issue. In a way that will make some laugh, and no doubt irritate others.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Crennen FaerieBane
Master of Realmslore

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2005 :  15:43:46  Show Profile Send Crennen FaerieBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

A certain bearded Creator tells me that the fiction in question does deal with that little issue. In a way that will make some laugh, and no doubt irritate others.
love,
THO

That is usually how it works out when someone tried to explain something in the Realms. :)

Thanks all for the help regarding her!! I will look up those downloads and check them out.

C-Fb

Still rockin' the Fey'ri style.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000