Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 City of Splendors: Waterdeep (the game supplement,
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2005 :  17:22:11  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message  Delete Topic
City of Splendors: Waterdeep (the game supplement, not the similarly titled novel).

Has this been released or not? The Wizards site says that it has shipped and Paizo has it for sale, but I haven't seen any reviews. Aside from the very obvious updating to System 3.$ and the chronological advancement to 1370-whatever, is there a wealth of new information above and beyond those in 2E materials?

I have a mouth, but I am in a library and must not scream.

Feed the poor and stroke your ego, too: http://www.freerice.com/index.php.

Edited by - Jamallo Kreen on 07 Jul 2005 17:23:23

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2005 :  17:29:46  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message
Well met

It certainly has, Jamallo Kreen.

Look beyond this particular area and try this scroll, here at Candlekeep.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2005 :  18:26:57  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Jamallo Kreen

City of Splendors: Waterdeep (the game supplement, not the similarly titled novel).

Has this been released or not? The Wizards site says that it has shipped and Paizo has it for sale, but I haven't seen any reviews. Aside from the very obvious updating to System 3.$ and the chronological advancement to 1370-whatever, is there a wealth of new information above and beyond those in 2E materials?

Thank you, Alaundo. May I suggest locking up this scroll but leaving it in sight as a pointer towards the other?

I have a mouth, but I am in a library and must not scream.

Feed the poor and stroke your ego, too: http://www.freerice.com/index.php.

Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2005 :  23:27:43  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message
quote:

quote:

Thank you, Alaundo. May I suggest locking up this scroll but leaving it in sight as a pointer towards the other?

Well met

That was certainly my intention after I had given some time to see if ye responded I look forward to hearing thy views on this tome once ye manage to obtain it

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly