Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Enchanted Goblin
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enchantedgoblin
Acolyte

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2003 :  05:06:34  Show Profile  Visit enchantedgoblin's Homepage Send enchantedgoblin a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic

I am an enchanted goblin and I am new here...

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2003 :  11:02:56  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep enchantedgoblin!

Pull up a stool and feast your eyes on the tomes and scrolls of Realmslore here in the great library.

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2003 :  15:02:14  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, and welcome!
You'll find here scribes that will be pleased to answer all your questions (we'll also ask some, so we'll also wait for your answers! )
Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2003 :  18:59:22  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the Forums, Enchanted Goblin. If you have any questions, post them, and my fellow scribes and I will answer.
Go to Top of Page

Drizzt Do Urden
Acolyte

Netherlands
33 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2003 :  19:52:07  Show Profile  Visit Drizzt Do Urden's Homepage Send Drizzt Do Urden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Goblin !!!!

Once the Menzoberrenzan Drow run away from the Drow Practices in other cities. Then they settled Menzoberrenzan, and prayed to there evil and mad godess Lolth, the Spider Queen. Then they turned the same way has there far away cousins (isn't that ironic)

Bless Mielikki, and the good people of the Realms
Go to Top of Page

Hymn
Senior Scribe

Sweden
514 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2003 :  21:17:48  Show Profile Send Hymn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello there, and welcome to Candlekeep. If you are an enchanted goblin. Do you by any chance have blue hide?

Sauro moki kara ochiro - Even monkeys falls from trees.

The path that leads to truth is littered with the bodies of the ignorant - Miyamoto Musashi
Go to Top of Page

Artalis
Senior Scribe

USA
444 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2003 :  01:43:18  Show Profile Send Artalis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome

Here more than anywhere else I know of, Seek and ye shall find.

As far as information goes anyway....

Artalis

Email

Go to Top of Page

Salius Kai
Learned Scribe

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2003 :  05:17:12  Show Profile  Visit Salius Kai's Homepage Send Salius Kai a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome, enchantedgoblin, to these walls of infinite knowledge (I love the way that sounds). I'm sure what ever it is you'r looking for is somewhere within these many tombes.

"Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge."

Salius Kai
Go to Top of Page

Echon
Senior Scribe

Denmark
422 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2003 :  11:21:44  Show Profile  Visit Echon's Homepage Send Echon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome good Sir Goblin and enjoy your stay.

-Echon

"If others had not been foolish, we should be so."

-William Blake
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000