Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 88x31 Button
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LordAnki
Seeker

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2005 :  23:06:29  Show Profile  Visit LordAnki's Homepage Send LordAnki a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I was wondering where I could find an 88x31 size button for Candlekeep so I can link to candlekeep on my site with the button.

Tip of the Month: don't drink the dirty water. You know what i'm talking about if you know what i mean.

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2005 :  23:18:05  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LordAnki

I was wondering where I could find an 88x31 size button for Candlekeep so I can link to candlekeep on my site with the button.

Well met

Whilst we don't have buttons as such, we do have banners available to use here.

Thank ye. If I can be of any further assistance, then please contact me.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

LordAnki
Seeker

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2005 :  23:21:20  Show Profile  Visit LordAnki's Homepage Send LordAnki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah the banners are to big for my site.

Tip of the Month: don't drink the dirty water. You know what i'm talking about if you know what i mean.
Go to Top of Page

Kentinal
Great Reader

4687 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2005 :  23:46:18  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LordAnki

Yeah the banners are to big for my site.

How small is your site?

IAE a button can be coded, or copied from many sites, for whatever size that is desired. Also banner images can be resized to 88 X 31 or even smaller.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000