Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Project: Silverymoon website update!!!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

daarkknight
Seeker

USA
66 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2005 :  02:22:15  Show Profile Send daarkknight a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello all,

If you haven't noticed recently or got tired of hoping, we've put a number of items up on the Project: Silverymoon website.

In the past couple of weeks, we've posted information concerning the Treant's Hall, a fine tavern consisting of five separate buildings built entirely around a great oak tree!

Also, we've introduced you to Garolen "The Sad-Eyed" Kamborean, the druid-proprietor of Treant's Hall.

And finally, we've given you detailed maps of Treant's Hall, in both color and black and white, as well as a new magic item for you lovers of magic, the ring of wood shape!!!

We will be continuing to post new things in the near future. We hope you'll stop and check us out.

Paul
Contributor, Project: Silverymoon

"That's it!"
Quote attributed to Talor Stormhammer, paladin of Helm, when fighting a frost giant.

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2005 :  05:06:32  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm... I really appreciate this update.

Although, it now looks like I'll have to make a few changes to my references about Silverymoon in the second part of my upcoming article for the 'Forgotten Scroll'.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Gray Richardson
Master of Realmslore

USA
1291 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2005 :  07:53:05  Show Profile  Visit Gray Richardson's Homepage Send Gray Richardson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Awesome! I have borrowed stuff from your website extensively in my North campaign. Many kudos to you guys for such fine realmslore!
Go to Top of Page

Lokahn Mandrake
Acolyte

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2005 :  05:39:20  Show Profile  Visit Lokahn Mandrake's Homepage Send Lokahn Mandrake a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings Sir Paul and well met!

I was just wondering where I might find this realmslore, concerning Silverymoon, of which you speak? <whispers, what's the website address? >

Cheers,

Lokahn Mandrake

Modified 3.5DM

Does anybody else get post count envy when they look just a little bit south of The Sage's Avatar? <psst..."Don't stare Kuje, it's unseemly." ;)>
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2005 :  06:06:44  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lokahn Mandrake
I was just wondering where I might find this realmslore, concerning Silverymoon, of which you speak? <whispers, what's the website address? >

Cheers,

Lokahn Mandrake

Lokahn,

I guess a website address would be helpful. Try this one.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2005 :  07:11:42  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Does anybody else get post count envy when they look just a little bit south of The Sage's Avatar? <psst..."Don't stare Kuje, it's unseemly." ;)>
... Wow! I'm actually the subject of some other scribe's signature .

Neato .

Edited by - The Sage on 23 Apr 2005 07:12:28
Go to Top of Page

Lokahn Mandrake
Acolyte

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2005 :  07:58:55  Show Profile  Visit Lokahn Mandrake's Homepage Send Lokahn Mandrake a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Lokahn,

I guess a website address would be helpful. Try this one.

Thanks SiriusB, I'll check it out.

Modified 3.5DM

Go to Top of Page

Lokahn Mandrake
Acolyte

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2005 :  08:08:55  Show Profile  Visit Lokahn Mandrake's Homepage Send Lokahn Mandrake a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Neato .

I just thought Kuje could use a little razzing, and well...6 thousand odd posts is quite impressive .

Cheers,

Lokahn Mandrake

Modified 3.5DM

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2005 :  08:56:41  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I suppose, but then I've been fairly (and consistently) active here at Candlekeep since September 2002.

It's no big deal really. I just love it here... .

Now, I suggest we return to the topic before Big Al sends The Rupert Guard after us... .

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2005 :  18:04:52  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Now, I suggest we return to the topic before Big Al sends The Rupert Guard after us... .

No worries -- I'm going to make an off-topic comment, too.

quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

Neato .

On another forum that Sage and I are both members of, I'm mentioned in one person's sig. He has a top five list of things never to do on that forum, and I'm mentioned because of one little link that I posted... No matter that that link has spawned more than five threads of commentary, much of it not good...

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

daarkknight
Seeker

USA
66 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2005 :  01:36:39  Show Profile Send daarkknight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah yes, I should have sent out a website address for anyone new. I'm sorry I forgot that.

gemofthenorth.org

Paul
Forgetful Contributor to Project: Silverymoon

"That's it!"
Quote attributed to Talor Stormhammer, paladin of Helm, when fighting a frost giant.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2005 :  04:57:35  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

On another forum that Sage and I are both members of, I'm mentioned in one person's sig. He has a top five list of things never to do on that forum, and I'm mentioned because of one little link that I posted... No matter that that link has spawned more than five threads of commentary, much of it not good...
They are rather strict over there, but then given the problems the site had a few years back with hackers, I can understand their need for a strong adherence to some forum rules.

I do recall those threads now. It seems strange that they would single you out for that, especially considering the amount of discussion that has been based upon them.

Anyway, back to the Realmslore...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000