Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Ressurection Availibility Update.....
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Taliferno
Acolyte

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2005 :  15:20:59  Show Profile  Visit Taliferno's Homepage Send Taliferno a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo
Well met

For those who have been chomping at the bit over in the UK, I managed to pick up Resurrection, at last.... not from my FLGS I might add, but from Waterstones book store chain.

Yup,I got an email from amazon.co.uk saying it has been sent out to me, so I should be getting it sometime this week.
Go to Top of Page

Darth KTrava
Learned Scribe

USA
172 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2005 :  00:14:23  Show Profile  Visit Darth KTrava's Homepage Send Darth KTrava a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just picked up my copy today from Waldenbooks.

Although I'll have to finish the Trek novel I'm reading right now. But Resurrection is next on the list!!

Evil will be dealt with swiftly as it is my duty to remove such evil from my presence.
-Rozhena, Cleric/Divine Champion of Torm
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2005 :  00:54:14  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Darth KTrava

I just picked up my copy today from Waldenbooks.

Although I'll have to finish the Trek novel I'm reading right now. But Resurrection is next on the list!!

So, let me get this straight....your pecking order is Captain Kirk and then the Spider Queen?

You're brave.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000